FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Euro ST170 Bumpers W/ Crash Bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Asking Price: $400 + Shipping
Payment: Paypal, Money Order (shipped out when received)
Trades are welcome (wheels, power adders)

Up for sale are my newly acquired ST170 Rear Bumpers, (2) in Panther Black, (1) in Magnum Grey, (1) in Imperial Blue. Two of the bumpers have the crash bar with them and all bumpers come with the rear fog light/reverse marker light. Sockets are included in all of them and about 3/4 of them have wires on the plugs. Will need paint and a sanding or can run as is. They are not in bad shape but if you want show quality i would suggest a sand and paint job.

[Image: IMAG0515_zps041147a4.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0514_zps4b48a5b6.jpg]
(03-22-2013, 11:48 AM)0XDESVT Wrote: [ -> ]Asking Price: $400 + Shipping
Payment: Paypal, Money Order (shipped out when received)
Trades are welcome (wheels, power adders)

(1) in Magnum Grey,

PM sent
wheres the fronts???
(04-02-2013, 07:45 AM)shadowzx3 Wrote: [ -> ]wheres the fronts???
Fronts are in the mail currently, just have the rears in my possession currently.
to the top make some offers want them gone taking up too much space
bump offer up want these gone. Any reasonable offers will be accepted or trades
did you have the black one still with the crash bar? I might be interested in it
(05-25-2013, 10:39 AM)Frost__2001 Wrote: [ -> ]did you have the black one still with the crash bar? I might be interested in it
Yeah both black bumpers are available and crash bars are too the imperial blue is spoken for at this time
the black euro grill for sale?
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

what about the rear sonic blue bumper... lol Is it taken?
(06-23-2013, 01:25 PM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

what about the rear sonic blue bumper... lol Is it taken?
The imperial blue st170 has been sold but have all the rest all in really great shape some of the best I've seen
Well you didn't answer my PM yet but I want on of them with at least the wiring harness included. And what is shipping like to Brampton?