FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Police Interceptor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://benzs.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-ford...-coming-to.html
The new crown vic makes thos piece of s*** chagers look like a piss pot.

Scorcher000,Mar 10 2010, 11:05 PM Wrote:http://benzs.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-ford...-coming-to.html
[right][snapback]303114[/snapback][/right]
It looks like a next generation Robocop vehicle .
Gabriel,Mar 10 2010, 11:10 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Mar 10 2010, 11:05 PM Wrote:http://benzs.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-ford...-coming-to.html
[right][snapback]303114[/snapback][/right]
It looks like a next generation Robocop vehicle .
[right][snapback]303117[/snapback][/right]

I'd rather have Mad Max's Interceptor!

[Image: InterceptorSide.jpg]
That Crown Vic is sexy, and I don't care what everyone else thinks.

[Image: ford-police-interceptor-concept_100233032_l.jpg]
it looks like a mustang and camaro had sex got divorced then the challenger became the step parent.

but it does look nice.
Spinal,Mar 11 2010, 02:05 AM Wrote:it looks like a mustang and camaro had sex got divorced then the challenger became the step parent.

but it does look nice.
[right][snapback]303131[/snapback][/right]
Yep , from the side it kinda reminds of the SRT-8 . I would prefer not to see it in my rear view mirror as " sexy" as it is .
Soo 1130 tomorrow ahh I might be able to catch the release online.
Damn, now I have to learn/remember new headlights to see them comming from far away.
NikiterZTS,Mar 11 2010, 12:21 PM Wrote:Damn, now I have to learn/remember new headlights to see them comming from far away.
[right][snapback]303173[/snapback][/right]

LOL agreed.. Man I've been conditioned by those Crown Vic lights, can spot a cop from hella far..
Just get some really good HID's, I spot the marked cars from far away on the highway and some city street. At night in brampton, you'd never believe how many cars, suv, and even Ford Edge's I've seen with Peel Region markings on them. Yet I still miss them once in a while lol.

As for them coming from behind, totally agree. New lights, new probs.
As I've been told, don't drive like an armpit and you should be fine lol. (peel region for ya lol)
NikiterZTS,Mar 11 2010, 12:21 PM Wrote:Damn, now I have to learn/remember new headlights to see them comming from far away.
[right][snapback]303173[/snapback][/right]
Don't kid yourself. Usually by the time you see the lights it's too late anyways... :ph34r:
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 10 2010, 10:46 PM Wrote:I'd rather have Mad Max's Interceptor!

[Image: InterceptorSide.jpg]

Eye, I'd take that one mate!
The picture is up, looks nothing like the Camaro/SRT8 hybrid posted above lol
Looks like a Taurus based model.
Looks scary!

365 hp ecoboost!
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/me...53.41-amopt.jpg

The Ford Crown Victoria has been the chariot of choice (well necessity really) for police officers and cabbies all over America since the demise of its numero uno competitor, the Chevrolet Caprice, back in the mid-'90s. The Crown Vic and its ancestors have been around with a minimum of mechanical changes since roughly the same time as the Model T, or at least it seems that way. However, in recent years the Crown Vic has been increasingly challenged by the Dodge Charger and Chevrolet Impala. Even more troubling for Ford is the impending arrival of a new rear-wheel-drive drive police car from Chevrolet based on the departed Pontiac G8.

At a private fleet sales event in Las Vegas today, Ford finally took the wraps off a new generation Police Interceptor model based on the 2010 Taurus. The new car has big shoes to fill as the Crown Vic has accounted for 70 percent of all police vehicle sales over the past five years. Read on for more on the new Police Interceptor.
The one thing that caught my eye was the 18" Disc Brakes. And that it can take a curb @ 40MPH without damaging the wheels.
I want one lol
Gee, my car just has a back seat; these things have a "rear contaiment area".

You'd think I'd have known that is what it was called by now given the number I have have seen? Who knew! :unsure:
Pages: 1 2