FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS: Sparco Pista wheels in 17"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Decided to sell my Sparco Pista wheels, and rock the SVT 5-spokes again. Wheels only, no tires.

The wheels have roughly 7 months of total road time on them. My friend bought them new for his car, ran them from July to October, then has his car wrote off in November. I bought them from him last August, and ran them until October before I put my winters on.

Specs:
17" x 7"
42mm offset
4 x 108 bolt pattern
roughly 20 lbs
includes hubcentric rings

They look like this:

[Image: spo_pista_lg_ci3_l.jpg]

Includes all center caps. Rims are in 'near mint' condition. I know one has a small stone chip on it, but other than that they are good. No curb damage, bends or cracks. Maybe a little PlastiDip stuck to one (my buddy's experiment with blacking them out). Otherwise, just need a good cleaning. I'll be dismounting all tires off of them before they go (unless you want bald tires Smile ). I'll be able to get better pictures this weekend as they are currently at the back of the shed.

Here they are on my car.

[Image: sparcos.jpg]

Ideally, I'd like to get $500 for them (what I have in them), but I'm open to reasonable offers.

Located in Kemptville, Ontario (south of Ottawa), but delivery can be available to Ottawa, Kingston, or other parts around Eastern Ontario.
always did like these rims
need a fender i have a set lol
Bump, anyone? Smile Need these gone so I can afford to do some work on my car.
:O These look good!! If you can post or send me pics of them individuality showing the chip, id be interested just need to get paid but that only happens at the end of next week. hopefully you still got them. Also would you be willing to take 385 for them ? counter if too low don't mean to offend you

Thanks JM
Really interested !! please counter if not good enough offer.
Finally have pictures of all four.

[Image: IMG-20130506-00263.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20130506-00267.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20130506-00266.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20130506-00265.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20130506-00264.jpg]
Sale pending.
Sold!
WEWT!!!!!!!
Too me Smile,thanks again Ryan

[Image: IMG-20130514-00316_zpscd33cd43.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20130514-00317_zpsde39b2bf.jpg]

Sadly this is where they are gonna be for the next 12 months lol. No money for tires.
[Image: IMG-20130514-00328_zpsfd6a2047.jpg]
I'll keep my eyes open for tires for you.
i can get pretty cheap tires for around 90 a piece new.. or go to a used tire place and grab a used set to rock for the season
(05-15-2013, 10:46 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]i can get pretty cheap tires for around 90 a piece new.. or go to a used tire place and grab a used set to rock for the season

wow, that's a pretty good deal.
Sadly i wont be rocking them this year, I didn't look for tires i found these instead Tongue
There is a bit of curb rash on 1 of them but I am thinking about painting them gunmetal or black ? so I would fix the rash.
[Image: th_6spoke_zpsc3ffd6a0.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20130519-00337_zpsd327509c.jpg]
Nice , I seen those on kijiji not a bad deal at all.
i couldnt resist i was looking for some before i got the sparco couldnt find them, and then they pop up again after.
Someone is also selling svt 5 spokes for 75 but 2 are bent i wanto check them out and see how bad the bents are but i think if i go i am gonna want them.I wont have any room left lol anyone in need of a spare 5 spoke ?
You could always make a coffee table out of the bent ones lol . I'm sure someone out there needs one or two.
(05-21-2013, 12:32 AM)zx3wantobesvt Wrote: [ -> ]i couldnt resist i was looking for some before i got the sparco couldnt find them, and then they pop up again after.
Someone is also selling svt 5 spokes for 75 but 2 are bent i wanto check them out and see how bad the bents are but i think if i go i am gonna want them.I wont have any room left lol anyone in need of a spare 5 spoke ?

Yea I seen the 5 Spoke I was thinking of takin them as backups lol just incase
Yeah that's a good idea just in case a big pot hole comes along.
I think its still FS
(05-24-2013, 02:00 PM)zx3wantobesvt Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's a good idea just in case a big pot hole comes along.
I think its still FS

Yea but suppose to pay for my car today, just got fully painted and some extra work so Tongue and trying to afford Coils on top of that, so I don't have money laying around hahah .
nice i want to do the same but i think ill just paint the bumpers my self since they are the worst, paint is pealing.
I am thinking about painting the mid-wing a different color but i think it might look whack.
Pages: 1 2