FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where are the beer drinkers at!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(07-18-2013, 09:09 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]I tried this banana bread beer, its pretty decent.

iv heard many things about this beer. ill have to give it a shot. who makes it?
where did all by drinking buddies go?? Sad
Lol I really like the new Canadian wheat beer that s**t is amazing.
(07-26-2013, 10:58 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Lol I really like the new Canadian wheat beer that s**t is amazing.

yuck! i cant stand canadian. does not agree with me what so ever
Meh it's all beer to me lol . Only thing I can't stand is corona
(07-27-2013, 06:27 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Meh it's all beer to me lol . Only thing I can't stand is corona

for real! how do you not like corona on a hot summers day?!?!
nice fresh bar lime in it! oh man my mouth is watering thinking about it!
Lol ughhhh Smile
Tried a alcoholic ginger beer this weekend its great.

Next on my list is maple beer I noticed and the lcbo.
anyone try that new budweiser crown yet?
Had a dark lager and Vienna lager from Wellington brewery. They were pretty good. Brewed in Guelph I believe.
I actually like that Budweiser crown , and it's even 6% lol
ya i tried it a couple times aswell, pretty good beer
As someone who would like to dabble more in beer, but finds most of it tastes the same, what should I try? I'm mainly a rye and coke kinda gal.
(Keeping in mind, currently I only like Bud, Bud light lime, Corona and some random pumpkin ale I tried recently) That banana bread stuff has got me curious, anybody know the brand and where it can be bought?
(12-04-2013, 09:19 AM)rhiannon666 Wrote: [ -> ]As someone who would like to dabble more in beer, but finds most of it tastes the same, what should I try? I'm mainly a rye and coke kinda gal.
(Keeping in mind, currently I only like Bud, Bud light lime, Corona and some random pumpkin ale I tried recently) That banana bread stuff has got me curious, anybody know the brand and where it can be bought?

Try Rickard's Blonde and put a slice of orange in it - really tasty and very refreshing.
The banana bread beer is made by Wells, got it at the lcbo. I normally go to the lcbo and pick beers from the craft beer section to try new ones, Mill street makes a few different beers that are not too crazy on the pallet they are good beers to start. I enjoy the wheat beers from Germany the all have a different taste.
That banana bread beer is great!
I recommend Hops & Bolts for those people who like hoppy beers
Pages: 1 2 3 4