FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Stock Maf Tube Duratec
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as the title states, i need a stock tube and i believe its something like 70$ from the dealer. if you have one from a previous car or dont need it, i would like it as i modified my stock tube for a home made intake.

shoot me a price through PM but free is the best price! and i can also meet up in the GTA if thats where you happen to be located.

EDIT: incase anyone is wondering, its so i can put on a FS cool flow.
I have the filter and some stock tube from my 07 intake, I will look for it and send you a pic. If you want its yours for free.
ya let me know, i dont need so much the other piece as i still have them all, but i will take them in case for some reason i need em down the road, just toss em in my "stock" pile of parts. i hear those air filters are a pricely swap out tho. the MAF tube is what goes from air filter to resonator i think it is. has two tabs on one end for bolting up to the filter box deal.
any one have one?
Ok I have the filter element, I think I know where the MAF pipe is, just hold on.
if somebody has one im willing to buy them a 24 of beer for your time looking!
BUMP
bump, received my intake today from oscar and need a MAF tube for install! pls PM if you have anything