FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Brand new White ST owner !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
Really excited.

My oxford White ST just arrived a couple weeks ago at East Court Ford in Scarborough, Toronto. I waited four months for it to arrive!

1st new car i have ever owned (all the previous ones were used)
1st non-Japanese car i have ever owned.
The quietest, least harsh riding, best interior and best gadgets and toys of any car I have ever had.

My previous rides were:
2006 Aspen White Stg 2 Subaru WRX STi - limited,
2003.5 titanium gray Mazdaspeed Protege (modified)
While in the UK:
deep blue mica 2000 "Impretsah" turbo P1-wannabe
maroon (yep) 1995 Nissan Primera -wannabe BTCC car

So far I have debadged the Focus from the rear, tint, plastidipped the stock wheels bronze.
Ordered- Steeda Short throw kit
To do- raise accel. pedal to make heel-toe possible

Any other GTA owners here???

and yes, i know pics would be nice... will get on it...
Big Grin
I'm from KW, one of the only here so far. If you want a flash for your car let me know, I have 2 lol

Welcome to the site! We have a meet coming up soon so check it out
Welcome,
Nice car list.
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome lineofcontrol2! (I have seen you over at focusST.org)

I am in the GTA and have a performance blue ST on order. I hope to have it for the first Massive Monday Meet April 22nd.

My current car is a 2000 Focus ZX3 that I bought new 13 years ago. The car previous to that, I had also owned from new for 13 years. In 13 years from now I will probably have a 2013 Focus ST for sale. lol

I am also looking to change up the gas pedal to make it easier to heel & toe. When I took the ST out for test drives, between the touchy brakes and the low gas pedal, I found it very tricky to heel & toe properly.
Heel toe is pretty much impossible in this car. A MAJOR oversight in a performance car. That mod needs to be done ASAP. hopefully I can meet some of u at the meet.

If I figure out how to post pics i will b showing off my new pride and joy!