FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Meet On May 6th 2013 7PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are there any meets that are not on Mondays?

I'll never meet any of you!
went there around 9, i should've came out earlier.
(05-08-2013, 11:42 PM)lineofcontrol2 Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any meets that are not on Mondays?

Most meets in the Hamilton area are on other days? Where are you located?

Edit - n/m I see you work in Pickering. I know there's been talk of an East-end meet over the years, maybe this is the year to do it - over to you east-enders. And then I would guess we will be doing another dyno meet at DaSilva sometime soon - you should try to come out to that.
(05-08-2013, 11:42 PM)lineofcontrol2 Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any meets that are not on Mondays?

just to add to what ken said, the meets have been on monday's pretty much since the start, well before i joined.
Work in Pickering. Live in Vaughan!

East siders and North siders where are you all??? I still haven't seen another ST yet!
i work at highway 7 and weston road, same for dblast. a lot of the guys are out on the west end.
is there a meet tonight? May 13th?
Every other week on monday @ 7pm.

Usually it will be posted the weekend or friday prior
i was just doing some googling and found this thread from torontomazda3.
is he referring to my focus to this white one?
not my focus but was the end of that night and did not see this focus.

post $3045
http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showth...ea/page122
I find that most of the Mazda guys act like lil Honda guys. Saying s**t because they think they're the s**t...

Streets closed pizza boy, find another way home!
(05-18-2013, 11:06 PM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]I find that most of the Mazda guys act like lil Honda guys. Saying s**t because they think they're the s**t...

Streets closed pizza boy, find another way home!

its funny because alot of them don't realize how much the three shares with the focus lol
Pages: 1 2