FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: svt front bumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=771]anyone in the Ottawa area or someone willing to ship to Ottawa selling a SVT front bumper black would be best but doesn't really matter willing to paint. Must have no cracks and with fogs

Thanks
took me a while to find one too. i was lucky , but had to do some major repair work and paint on mine. Good luck finding one Big Grin , i just need a rear. also i am in ottawa ,
Did you find it here ? i think i might have to get one shipped here from the states from a member of ff.
That's where i got my svt swap
Yea I was lucky a svt was at Kenny u pull , was burnt to hell but the bumper was in alright condition . So I got it . I may be selling mine , looking to maybe selling my focus .
Yeah that's pretty lucky, all i can find at kenny's are sedan or wagon's dont get many zx3 or zx5. never seen an svt yet.
Well if you do hit me up first might be interested depending on how much Tongue
What's making you want too sell your focus ? You gonna get newer focus ?
Looking for a svt at a dealer so I can get financing
(05-07-2013, 10:11 PM)incognito27 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I was lucky a svt was at Kenny u pull , was burnt to hell but the bumper was in alright condition . So I got it . I may be selling mine , looking to maybe selling my focus .

love kenny upull
we just got one in hamilton.. tonnes of mk1 focus only 1 mk2 focus
(05-08-2013, 06:39 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2013, 10:11 PM)incognito27 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I was lucky a svt was at Kenny u pull , was burnt to hell but the bumper was in alright condition . So I got it . I may be selling mine , looking to maybe selling my focus .

love kenny upull

whats the prices like there? , ive only been to b and d on bronte and they seem to think everything should be highly priced. They want 40 each for mirrors lol.
(05-08-2013, 06:45 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]

love kenny upull

whats the prices like there? , ive only been to b and d on bronte and they seem to think everything should be highly priced. They want 40 each for mirrors lol.

insanely cheap man you chould easily walkin with 100$ and take half a car

seats are $20 rims are $6 if you can find a set with no tires
i took an intermitent wiper switch for my car and it was 4.99

very organized setup
free to get in, bring your own tools and your supplied with a wheel borrow to carry around your stuff

always have weekend sales on as well

im there everyweekend almost as they replenish there stock very quickly
love kenny upull
[/quote]

:O i need some seats do you know if they are blue ?
In Ottawa though Sad
(05-08-2013, 06:49 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2013, 06:45 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]

love kenny upull

insanely cheap man you chould easily walkin with 100$ and take half a car

seats are $20 rims are $6 if you can find a set with no tires
i took an intermitent wiper switch for my car and it was 4.99

very organized setup
free to get in, bring your own tools and your supplied with a wheel borrow to carry around your stuff

always have weekend sales on as well

im there everyweekend almost as they replenish there stock very quickly

wow , i think i might go there instead now. i need lots of small stuff for the car.
my bumper will be available if your still interested.
Yeah how much were you looking to get for it ? and did you end up selling your car ?
not sold yet ,it died . so i am selling it stock to someone for parts or someone may want to fix it. but i am taking all of my aftermarket parts off and selling them seperately , i would probably want 200 ish for the bumper. we can work something out on it. if there are more parts i have you want we can bundle together for a better deal.
(05-27-2013, 11:18 AM)incognito27 Wrote: [ -> ]not sold yet ,it died . so i am selling it stock to someone for parts or someone may want to fix it. but i am taking all of my aftermarket parts off and selling them seperately , i would probably want 200 ish for the bumper. we can work something out on it. if there are more parts i have you want we can bundle together for a better deal.

Oh that sucks !! Its just randomly died on you?
And yeah let me know what other aftermarket parts you got. Might be interested.Big Grin
[Image: picture.php?albumid=1332&pictureid=8704]

Upper grill , Valve cover , Strut bar front and rear ,

[Image: 2ent5k6.jpg]

Headlights and bumper

and

[Image: picture.php?albumid=1332&pictureid=8600]

Rims with summer tires .
I am good to get the svt bumper,
Would also be interested in rear strut bar, valve cover and headlights.
Just wondering valve cover is metal right ? and for the headlights is it one bulb or 2 inside ? It works with the stock bulbs or you had to get different ones? cause i have xenon h4 hids and I would like to keep them.
valve cover is metal . and headlights are 2 bulbs , high and low. it has standard bulbs in it now. i am fairly certain you can make these work with your HIDs.

pm sent to you.
Okay cool, what company are the headlights\where did you buy them?. And so you have high and low beams even with 1 bulb in there ?
http://www.specdtuning.com/lhp-foc00jm-8-tm.html

i bought them from a focus fanatic member in the states , he used them for 2 months. and yes there are two bulbs , one for high beam and one for low beam.
Pages: 1 2