FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kenny U-pull Hamilton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
heres a junk yard in hamilton that maybe some of you would like to check out.
very well organized facility, free to get in and very cheap prices
walk in with your own tools and sign in. grab a wheel borrow and have some fun shopping

here is a price list for kenny upull hamilton

Kenny Upull Price List (Hamilton)
a) The page doesn't seem to be up
b) Any reason why we're giving them free advertising here?
My apologies Steve. I wasn't aware it was frowned apon. My intentions were just Incase people wanted to check it out, as I have been their many times and wanted to share with the forums, and thought others may be interested. Feel free to delete If needed
I would ban him.
Lol :p
Thanks for bringing this to our attention man, i didnt know about this until now, and wish i did earlier lol
(05-08-2013, 07:30 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]My apologies Steve. I wasn't aware it was frowned apon. My intentions were just Incase people wanted to check it out, as I have been their many times and wanted to share with the forums, and thought others may be interested. Feel free to delete If needed

We do frown upon giving away free advertising. It's the only way the site is able to cover it's expenses. Since you deal with them, it's fine if this thread is a discussion about them -- it just wasn't clear from the original post what the intentions of the thread were.

Thanks for clarifying, we can keep this thread.
Kenny Upull has a sale this weekend. all transmissions $49.99 + $25.00 core
great price for anyone wanting to do a swap
might go grab my self a spare and build her up
Hmm that's almost worth the drive lol
Wow that's cheap. Sean if you get one and all the linkage and wiring harness + shifter. I'll pay ya for it and your time. let me know if you spot anything.

Duratec engine
the only duratec they have there is an auto
How many Focus' do they have there?
I'm thinking of heading there one of these weekends, but I'd hate to drive there for no reason.
At least 15 if not more. Only 1 duratec
Cool, it's for my 02 ZX5 so no worries about the duratec.
Went to Kenny u-pull last weekend with a buddy... Tons of cars that still have a lot of parts to pick... And prices are low and extremely reasonable.

Super impressed!
Fat chance but any Mk3's? For a couple panels that need replacing already...
Follow them on Facebook , they take pictures of every car they get in.
99% of their cars are older, they buy them at auctions. I was there yesterday ripping apart a few different types of cars.. lots to choose from for the mk1 guys

.2001.focus.

90% of parts on my car are from there. Well the ones iv replaced.
ya I love that place. im their pretty often
Pages: 1 2 3