FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a few of you know, this happened on the way back from mondays meet in front if Erin Mills just before Winston Churchill.

Went to move out of the way for an ambulance as we were stopped at a red light and some dumb bitch decided to speed in left hand turn lane as 2 of us and a rando pulled into the lane. Luckly I was the only one to get tagged. Everyone said they saw her drive over my fender, go up on 2 wheels, bounce off the curb and stop at least 15 feet ahead of me.

To everyone who stayed with me, gave there reports and made sure I was ok, I cant express enough my gratitude. This is the best community of enthusiasts bar none.

[Image: IMG-20130506-001991_zpsb231162e.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20130506-002031_zps9a2e504e.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20130506-002011_zps01abfa86.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20130506-002041_zps2ed67de9.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20130506-002001_zps9bd01e81.jpg]
I got slammed into so hard my right headlight/bumper/fender smashed into this ladies volvo
[Image: IMG-20130506-002021_zps3ebde43d.jpg]
This is the dumbasses car

Its up in the air right now if this will be written off. Thankfully i have and awesome boss who knows the owner of a body shop in the same complex as us. I told him not to bother pricing out a hood (i have my stocker) headlights, rim, suspension, etc ill deal with that on my own. The real killer is paint (since its pearl the entire side will have to be painted so it will flow) and the body work needed on the door.

So if anyone has sources on an SVT bumper (dont need the fogs, signals or even the honey comb), side skirt cap (meets up with the fender @ the bottom) and even fenders, it would be much appreciated!
I know you pain man. When I had my eg(first car) some little old lady felt like running a red light with her tank of a caddy. Bye bye Honda. Its good everyone was okay.
Damn dude! I swear most women cannot drive especially the younger ones . Was she texting ? Hopefully you will get her back up and running. Did she at least apologize ?
cheesus mike - sorry to see this; but as others have said I am glad you're okay.

I couldn't tell from the photos but can the headlights be salvaged? Let me know if I need to dust off some of my spare 90mm Hella projectors.

I think I know a guy here in Brampton selling an SVT front bumper - let me know if you want his number I'll pm it.

I also have a new driver's side fender if you need it.
OUCH!! glad you are okay
Glad your alright bud, did the women get charged at all? I sure hope so. I'll pm you
Sometimes you just can't account for other drivers. Doesn't look like she even tried to slow down... Glad you're alright, but sucks about the car. Hope you're able to sort out some sort of a deal...
man that sucks glad your ok!!!

i got 2 fenders for sale 40$ already ready for paint
sucks.
Ya any time mike how you holding up
Just a question sorry... but typically I pull to the right? Why did you pull to the left?
(05-09-2013, 01:52 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]cheesus mike - sorry to see this; but as others have said I am glad you're okay.

I couldn't tell from the photos but can the headlights be salvaged? Let me know if I need to dust off some of my spare 90mm Hella projectors.

I think I know a guy here in Brampton selling an SVT front bumper - let me know if you want his number I'll pm it.

I also have a new driver's side fender if you need it.

Headlights are completely donezo. If that volvo wasnt there i could have gotten away with some minor scratches and a broken tab on the drivers
side one. That would be awesome if you could PM for that bumper tho.

(05-09-2013, 09:55 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Glad your alright bud, did the women get charged at all? I sure hope so. I'll pm you

Nope, i did. Unsafe lane change, $110 and 2 points but the officer said to fight it and it should be thrown out.

(05-09-2013, 10:06 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]man that sucks glad your ok!!!

i got 2 fenders for sale 40$ already ready for paint

You mind hanging on to those? Me and the owner of the body shop have to make the appraiser life easier by sourcing as much stuff for as cheap. I already told him not to worry about a hood, headlights, rims, suspension stuff etc, but if I can source it all myself and get them to pay for it, thats even better.

(05-10-2013, 12:03 AM)07focus_st Wrote: [ -> ]Ya any time mike how you holding up

Good I suppose. It sucks coming to work cuz my car is parked inside underneath my bosses righty CRX si lol

(05-10-2013, 03:45 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]Just a question sorry... but typically I pull to the right? Why did you pull to the left?

3 lane road (5 including left/right hand turn lanes). all the lanes were at least 5-6 cars deep at a red light. Their wasent enough physical room for everyone to pull right, and when I see an abulance im assuming someone is dying/in trouble so i dont really drive by the book lol.
ya i can hold onto them. just keep my updated on..i have them up in the forsale section with a picture.. let me know what you think
So the adjuster came on Friday. By far the coolest one I have ever met. He said he would write the claim for a stock car (which it clearly isnt) and would max out the estimate and leave it up to me to get some of the parts to keep the cost down. He straight up told me hes going to do everything possible not to write it off. Ill know Monday if 100% if its going to be fixed.
WTF!, just seen this now dude...

Wow glad you are ok and this is f**ked up. I hope everything works out in your favour and if you need anything that I can help with let me know!
Just got a call from aviva, shes a go to get fixed. Almost 5gs to fix it and thats not even including the suspension stuff and rim lol
5G? damn if my car got hit i'd be on the phone begging them to just give me the 5G and take the car to scrap...