FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Y No Bday Wishes 4 Me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have no clue on how to check whos bday is up, honestly. Happy Birthday buddy and hope it was a great one. :D
I work for a company of four, and have never gotten a happy birthday from anyone. But happy birthday nontheless!
it is late but happy bday
Scorcher000,Jan 14 2009, 09:37 PM Wrote:I have no clue on how to check whos bday is up, honestly. Happy Birthday buddy and hope it was a great one. :D
[right][snapback]279517[/snapback][/right]

tells you at the bottom of the main forum topic page
Holy fawkin captain of the wahwahwah club.

Happy fawkin birthday.

Hope you got a tampon to clear up the tears.

Why me mom, why me.......................
This is what is wrong with kids today.... Back when I was a kid my parents made me feel like my birthday was like a drivers license, a privilege,....not a right. Long live the F UCKARD
drunkinmonkey,Jan 13 2009, 06:14 PM Wrote:what are P.I.T.A points ????
[right][snapback]279471[/snapback][/right]

People on this board have suddently started becoming more health concious, hence they are infatuated with Pitas. I had a nice Pita avitar once, but one of the former mods took it down too :( oh well, that was a real p.i.t.a.

oh almost forgot, Happy Birthday dude.
meford4u,Jan 15 2009, 09:34 PM Wrote:Hope you got a tampon to clear up the tears.

[right][snapback]279616[/snapback][/right]

LOL - and you've been married how long!? This is for you Bryan ... and yeah, I know --- FAWK U! :D
ZTWsquared,Jan 16 2009, 04:15 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 15 2009, 09:34 PM Wrote:Hope you got a tampon to clear up the tears.

[right][snapback]279616[/snapback][/right]

LOL - and you've been married how long!? This is for you Bryan ... and yeah, I know --- FAWK U! :D
[right][snapback]279699[/snapback][/right]
Old age getting to you?
Pages: 1 2