FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Strut tower bearings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo...cc=1433435

Where in Ontario sells strut bearings by themselves(with out the mounts)?
I can only find them online in the states and shipping doesn't make it worth while.

FSWerks has them for $7.95
RockAuto $3.99
Tousley $5.03

but everywhere I find in Canada comes with mounts(I have 9 mounts and no good bearings), and there around $40.

Would a local Ford dealership have them, and anyone know there prices?
i would say "special order" and cost you around $15~$20.
Ford dealer should have them in stock, so they did when I replaced mine.
they might say they have in stock when they are doing the install.
not all but most of dealers do not always use ford oem parts but OE.

i know a parts shop i deal with. i need to get rear trailing arm replaced..can't stand annoying squeaks.
if you do not mind about the oem or not, i can get you some price if you want to.
I'd prefer oem.
I am gonna call my local Ford tomorrow and see, but the parts guys here in Guelph are like talking to chimps with mental dissability's.
(05-22-2013, 12:30 PM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]I'd prefer oem.
I am gonna call my local Ford tomorrow and see, but the parts guys here in Guelph are like talking to chimps with mental dissability's.

Why not buy them at Tousley and have them shipped to my place in NY - I'm in the US twice a week now so it wouldn't be that long before you had them.

Come to think of it I have a couple of things to order from Tousley - we could combine the orders.

LMK
Sounds great Ken, thanks!!!
If they have 4 I'll take them, gonna need two for each Focus Wink
(05-22-2013, 10:01 PM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great Ken, thanks!!!
If they have 4 I'll take them, gonna need two for each Focus Wink

Ok - np.
Thanks so much Ken, you're the man!!!