FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: First Meet Of The Year....interest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so whos interested in a meet like last years at the dave n busters in woodbridge? it'd be on a friday night like last time...so puppet can come :lol:
id be down for a meet as long as it is scheduled about a week b4 hand :P
GFXjamie,Jan 13 2009, 01:24 AM Wrote:id be down for a meet as long as it is scheduled about a week b4 hand :P
[right][snapback]279436[/snapback][/right]

^^ x 2
I was just mentioning this to the GF lastnight.

How about Friday, the 23rd, 7pm @ dave and busters?

Jan 23rd? Works for me and I'll need it after dealing with a "consultant" for three days straight (redoing our client management software and it looks like the wheel has to be re-invented, given that they want us for three days straight :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
I'm down for training from Feb. 2nd to Feb. 6th. :(

If you guys meet, hopefully it goes well!
the 23rd will be alright for me...the day after my b-day so i should stilll be alright
I'm pretty sure I'm in T.O. that night, so the gf and I may be able to make it out.

-George
I'm a maybe with the GF I'll confirm tomorrow but most likely yes.
Good job mike
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 13 2009, 12:15 PM Wrote:I'm down for training from Feb. 2nd to Feb. 6th. :(

If you guys meet, hopefully it goes well!
[right][snapback]279449[/snapback][/right]
if the meets on the 23rd and you're at training on the second of FEB!! why cant you come? lol

Scorcher000,Jan 13 2009, 08:29 PM Wrote:I'm a maybe with the GF I'll confirm tomorrow but most likely yes.
Good job mike
[right][snapback]279482[/snapback][/right]
:lol:

ill wait till fri to make a new thread
LOL - bastard! :lol:

I'll be at my usual haunt - the Delta Chelsea - all week, probably up for supper at the 'rents one night tho.

Hey, Meford... I'll have a company half-ton for the trip. Does that mean I'm an honourary P.I.T.A. for the week? :P
unlikely that i'll be there :(
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 14 2009, 07:59 AM Wrote:I'll have a company half-ton for the trip. Does that mean I'm an honourary P.I.T.A. for the week? :P
[right][snapback]279491[/snapback][/right]

Listen. meford has no say. Im the fawkin president. fawk Meford.

And the answer is no.
Flofocus,Jan 15 2009, 09:38 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 14 2009, 07:59 AM Wrote:I'll have a company half-ton for the trip. Does that mean I'm an honourary P.I.T.A. for the week? :P
[right][snapback]279491[/snapback][/right]

Listen. meford has no say. Im the fawkin president. fawk Meford.

And the answer is no.
[right][snapback]279557[/snapback][/right]
Whatevar short stuff.

And you can be president for this meeting as I will temporarily be at work.
I think you two need some boxing gloves, a large padded room and a keg of beer. :1gayfight2: :fluffy:
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 16 2009, 08:13 AM Wrote:I think you two need some boxing gloves, a large padded room and a keg of beer.  :1gayfight2:  :fluffy:
[right][snapback]279633[/snapback][/right]

only if merford drinks the 1st keg himself. he's got the weight advantage, I need the edge of being sober.
Flofocus,Jan 16 2009, 12:09 PM Wrote:only if merford drinks the 1st keg himself.  he's got the weight advantage, I need the edge of being sober.
[right][snapback]279662[/snapback][/right]

You just gotta stick to his blind spot, that's all.
darkpuppet,Jan 16 2009, 02:12 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jan 16 2009, 12:09 PM Wrote:only if merford drinks the 1st keg himself.  he's got the weight advantage, I need the edge of being sober.
[right][snapback]279662[/snapback][/right]

You just gotta stick to his blind spot, that's all.
[right][snapback]279689[/snapback][/right]

Under his belly? Not sure you wanna go there. :ph34r: :ph34r:
I would go, but since I'm laid off and trying to conserve cash, a meet right now isn't going to happen for me.
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 16 2009, 08:13 AM Wrote:I think you two need some boxing gloves, a large padded room and a keg of beer.  :1gayfight2:  :fluffy:
[right][snapback]279633[/snapback][/right]
Sounds more like make-out material for these two.
Pages: 1 2