FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 05-07 Fenders SOLD Lock it up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While the site was down I put up a 05-07 Complete front end swap up on Kijiji. I received alot of offers on the GFX bumper but I didn't want to split up the sale. Long story shorty I accepted an offer I couldn't refuse and im posting the left over pieces. Everything must go so make me an offer.

Grey hood SOLD
Hood latch $10 or included with Hood

Grey fenders some peeling at the bottom $50
Washer fluid tank SOLD

Upper rad support with Rad Support Cover 1 Large Timmies double double with Milk

[Image: $(KGrHqJ,!lwFGZ-M4dR,BRpKunVZ1w~~48_20.JPG]
(05-28-2013, 11:08 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]While the site was down I put up a 05-07 Complete front end swap up on Kijiji. I recieved alot of offers on the GFX bumper but I didn't want to split up the sale. Long story shorty I accepted an offer I couldn't refuse and im posting the left over pieces. Everything must go so make me an offer.

Factory Headlights Opened up and Blacked out $60

Grey hood $80
Hood latch $10 or included with Hood

Grey fenders some peeling at the bottom $60
Washer fluid tank $10 or included with fenders

Upper rad support with Rad Support Cover $Make me an offer

I'll take the washer fluid tank.
Bump I need this stuff gone ASAP If you can pick up before June 6, 2013 I'll give you a huge deal. Make me an offer.

It's your's Ken, You can txt me to let me know the next time your in my area.

(05-29-2013, 09:48 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take the washer fluid tank.
What year is that hood?
While the site was down I put up a 05-07 Complete front end swap up on Kijiji.

pretty sure it says in the title aswell Tongue
(05-31-2013, 03:30 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]While the site was down I put up a 05-07 Complete front end swap up on Kijiji.

pretty sure it says in the title aswell Tongue

Hey you never know Big Grin I like them head lights
Yes the hood and head lights will fit your 07 ZX3. Take both for $120 pick up asap
Friend was asking me about ur hood Tongue, and how did you black the inside of ur headlights?
put them in the oven at 250 for 15 min intervals and pull them apart every 15 mins until you get the lense off
if its taking to long then up the oven for around 300 and do it ever 5-10 mins
takes a while
Shh its a secret, They don't always come out great. I'll make a new thread for the headlights.
You post a thread yet on them headlights?
I told you how a few posts up
Yes, but I don't have stock headlights anymore, and I just wanted to see better pictures of his, because I said before I would prob be switchin my halo's out.
dru u still got that washer fluid tank? need that like right now lol.
(06-04-2013, 12:33 PM)Spinal Wrote: [ -> ]dru u still got that washer fluid tank? need that like right now lol.

you can fight Ken for it. or buy the fenders and ill include them Wink
I was just going to turn it into a stealth water meth tank - Mike if you need it, then go for it.

(06-05-2013, 02:30 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2013, 12:33 PM)Spinal Wrote: [ -> ]dru u still got that washer fluid tank? need that like right now lol.

you can fight Ken for it. or buy the fenders and ill include them Wink
you sure ken?

otherwise, dru when you free? lol
yeah no problem

(06-06-2013, 12:07 AM)Spinal Wrote: [ -> ]you sure ken?

otherwise, dru when you free? lol
05-07 Fenders, Hood latch and upper rad support with cover still available.
Get these fenders out of my basement $40 bucks for the pair.
Pages: 1 2