FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dream focus build?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So if money was no object what would your dream focus build be? I would love to drop in the previous rs motor into a mk1 zx3. Just for shits and gigs make it rwd. Obviously get a 35r onto it and build the motor. Do a five lug swap amd finish it with some te37sl's.
i would get a mk1 focus and put in a volvo T5 engine into it. If it was possible to take the awd system as well then i would have the S60R engine and drivetraine from that car.
Polito Ford's Rear SHO engine rear wheel drive $80,000 Monster if money wasn't an issue.

[Image: polito-ford-focus-sho-1.jpg]
if money was no object then I would probably buy a better car Smile
(06-12-2013, 11:59 PM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]if money was no object then I would probably buy a better car Smile

I think most of us would, But I don't think that was the idea behind this thread.
Well if I had to have a focus I would really like one of those old rally cars.
I to would buy a alot of other cars but building a focus that would be able to do anything would be pretty sweet.
350-400hp at the wheels, AWD. Best suspension, best brakes(BBK?), custom seats (bigger bolsters, more comfort, more leather), complete european conversion.

Something like that
My dream focus has already been built by the Ford factory and it is sitting in my garage:

2013 Focus ST Smile
Mk1 wagon w/ euro front end, 2.3l duratec, mtx75, fswerks stage 2 w/ cossie, full adjustable suspension and coilovers and something 17x8 et 35 w/ 205 40 17's for street and 17x8 et45 w/ 225 40 17 for track. Also an exhaust cutout for making noise sometimes

300-320whp, function of a wagon, handling of a race car and practicality of a focus and four banger
MK1 Focus RS with a Cosworth Sierra driveline, EAP Recaro interior, ST170 headlights, some custom powder coated deep copper 18" OZ Superturismo's.

Sorta like this one...
[Image: 126.jpg]
but these rims...
[Image: oz_supertour_gt_ci3_l.jpg]
this colour...
[Image: 3a581403.jpg]
My dream Fofo is slowly coming together... The only thing right now that I would like to do just for s**t and giggles is make it a RWD but I don't walk that path without a hoist. My plan is laid out and at the end will be my dream car.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6c02XQwk3c I want this lol. Out of all the v8 conversions this seems to be the nicest.
my car as is, with a nice custom interior and different wheels
The build im doing now, street circuit build, of course with a bigger budget. But a mk1 rs with an awd conversion 450-500hp with r comp tires, and i would be happy
Sierra cosworth engine, drive train, rally suspension, loud noisy bov, and
Some dirt roads Wink
Throw in the puma speed body kit and some custom wrap job too
mk1 focus full rs conversion or wrc styling, ybd Cosworth engine t9 transmission straight cut gears, Turbo possibly twin if room allows for it. Wrc coilovers for rally, airbag suspension to sit on its nuts. Bother type a 3-piece wheels 17x8 front 17x9 back offsets of around +30. Full rs interior, shaved engine bay, and flocked interior panels.

Or change just the engine to a 351 clevor engine symmetrical twin turbos and leave the rest Big Grin
I'm up for the last gen Euro RS. Likely a few mods and I'm good to go! Something like below.
[Image: Anderson-Germany-Ford-Focus-RS-Black-Rac...tion-1.jpg]
Sorry fellas,
I'd build one of these.
Simon built this back in 2001 and it was incredible.

same year and everything.

[Image: IMG_0020.jpg]