FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dyno Day THIS SUNDAY!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This seems interesting,
Little road trip.
(07-29-2013, 01:59 PM)zx3wantobesvt Wrote: [ -> ]This seems interesting,
Little road trip.

Round up some members from the Ottawa area.
Ill do my best,
I see a lot of focus's around here but i don't think 1 of them knows about this site.
I should be driving around with a big sign saying FOCUSCANADA.NET lol
I am gonna try and make it ill register later in august if I can.
Isn't pogo from the Ottawa area? I think he's coming
Yeah he is!
But we need more ! lol

Anyone know whats the lowest a ride can be, so they can get a dyno? thanks
I want one of my buddy's to come with his vw gti but he says he cant dyno since his is lowered.
Mine was almost on the ground and I made it on at forest and forest
DaSilva has one a top of the line in ground dyno's. If Drag cars less than an inch off the ground could fit your buddy's GTI can make it unless he's on airbags laying frame lol
Ya I'm going for sure
Has everyone signed up!

If you wish to pay in advance but pay cash. Get it to me in my hand at the Massiv Monday Meets and save some $$ instead of paying on the day of.
If your planning to come out Please register with Eventbrite. Even if you paid Cash to John. I can also accept PayPal at dru_zx3@hotmail.com but I believe the fee's on Eventbrite are a bit cheaper.
I'll be coming to finally meet some of you!! and show off my rather loud BOV and blinky sequential shift light setup!
I may be down, Id like to get to know a few people in my area and such first. Seems like a great event though! And I really want to see what I'm puttin down
Would be great to see some new members and their rides out this year.
2 of my friends are coming as well, one has a modded GLI and the other is gonna see how much his stock civic puts out lol.
Sounds good Spinal Just remember to register on Eventbrite even if you guys are paying cash. So I can keep track of everything.
Looks like I can get that day off, awesome. Might even get my Access port in the mail by then.

Interested in how small mods and OTS tunes can do.
(08-11-2013, 09:06 AM)coriolis Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like I can get that day off, awesome. Might even get my Access port in the mail by then.

Interested in how small mods and OTS tunes can do.

AP? What car are you driving?
Focus st. I have an ap for mine as well now instead of the sct
(08-12-2013, 10:27 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]Focus st. I have an ap for mine as well now instead of the sct

Correct Smile but it won't get here until late August. I'm buying a few things in the US and picking up in the border. Intake and short shifter as well. That's about it.
Jamie you should update your sig with the mods to the ST - it's hardly a daily driver anymore no matter that you actually drive it every day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6