FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ever been to LasVegas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't and I dont drink so thought a recent bachelor party was going to suck for me. So much to do, but this was the highlight...

Gun Store, Las Vegas. Go there if you ever have a chance.

Me shooting a p90 machine gun. i think so anyways. know nothign about guns, and this video is the 1st time i ever pull the trigger on one.

The bachelor unloading 25 rounds!

So much fun. Spent about $300 there, got to shoot the dirty hairy gun, p90 machine gun, ak47, 12 g shotgun, 9mm beretta, 9mm glock.
Nice, yes this is on my list of places to go.
If you want to shoot guns just come to my house lol. .9mm , .357, a couple 12 gauges, 20 gauge, .22 ar's , .308 win mag lol. Its a good time lol.
You can do anything in Vegas as long as you've got the cash flow.
I don't shoot guns but I drink and gamble.

No wonder we aren't best buddies Nate. Now where are those smiley faces.
(06-17-2013, 11:41 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]You can do anything in Vegas as long as you've got the cash flow.

not entirely true, lets just say I got kicked out of a major hotel...lol
Did ceaser live there? Lol
(06-18-2013, 05:49 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2013, 11:41 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]You can do anything in Vegas as long as you've got the cash flow.

not entirely true, lets just say I got kicked out of a major hotel...lol

LMAO Then you don't have enough cash money Tongue You must share what happened.
I would love to go there and shoot.
I shoot here, but the restrictions on the magazines makes it no fun Sad
Vegas rocks My wife and I go every year for past 4 plus I had my bachelor party there.. Love the gun store shot many guns including M249 AK glock .308 sniper think it was a M4? AR15 50 cal hand gun Also rented a Lambo when doing exotic racing at Las vegas speedway have vid on youtube
http://youtu.be/n3WXBWhs5BY
http://youtu.be/UcEEzShMlCg
Awesome vid Don. Where was my invite to the party?
(07-09-2013, 05:43 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome vid Don. Where was my invite to the party?

Hope all is well old manTongue
(07-09-2013, 08:21 PM)DD1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2013, 05:43 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome vid Don. Where was my invite to the party?

All is good. Sounds like your a happily married man again. Congrats.

we need to get together for beers soon. How about in VegasBig Grin
(06-18-2013, 03:58 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]I don't shoot guns but I drink and gamble.

That's OK Bryan, I do all 3 but didn't get an invite either. And I'm younger than you. lol

My armoury has 2 12ga, Savage 99 moose rifle, an SKS with a tactical stock, and 2 handguns (9mm and 7.62x25).

I've joined Range Burlington, start my observations at the end of the month; for now I just shoot at Silverdale.
(07-10-2013, 02:08 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]

My wife and I go every APril.... First week stay some where mid strip.... See Ya there
(07-11-2013, 08:44 PM)DD1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2013, 02:08 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]

My wife and I go every APril.... First week stay some where mid strip.... See Ya there

Woohoo can't wait. Should I tell my wife? Naaaaaaaaaaaa
Been to Vegas 3 times. Got a couple buddy's that live there so they take me out. Every time I go I always go shooting....pretty much shot everything by now haha.
First time I went was 6 days.....Second time was 2 weeks (and going out every night), thought my body was gonna shut down on day 11. Third time 5 days, more than enough.
Went a month ago or so and rented Lambo Aventador and Ferrari 458 Italia.............dat single life I tell ya.