FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Roush skirts 05-07 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone have some roush side skirts theyre looking to get rid of ? for a 2005-2007 ford focus sedan ? not sure if the ones from 00-04 would fit but if they do and you know they will let me know
From what I seen, 2000 to 2007 kits are pretty much the same, besides the front bumper being different so they have different lip kits, From the engine back the bodies are pretty much the same, besides some body lines, I would say they should fit, I have a 02 bumper with a lip and wings west skirts from an 02 as well, on my 07 hatchback.
2000-2007 Side skirts are all interchangeable with the exception of wagons. I just sold a set of Roush sides on Kijiji While this site was down so there is a member with a set floating around.
All side skirts fit all models from 00-07 ( zx3, zx5, sedan and wagon) unless they are zx3 specific like the Cervini and Wings West W-type
(06-17-2013, 10:43 PM)2MuchDub4U Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 02 bumper with a lip and wings west skirts from an 02 as well, on my 07 hatchback.

you mean a 2000 not a 2002 :p

i have a set of roush side skirts and they will fit 00-07. on the back of them they have a trim line for a zx3. out of the box they will fit a zx5. they require trimming a portion to fit a zx3. nothing to do with length. just to compensate that ones a 2 door and ones a 4 door
Thanks everyone ! i didn't know that haha, and Thanks ZX3_2NV il keep an eye out for them if they ever wanna sell them, ive kind of figured they might be the same length but always better safe then sorry if i order some off a forum from like Cali or something and then i get them and they're no where close. But yea ive been looking for a set since i noticed it matches the body line on the ST bumpers and bring the center lower when lowered. and okay il PM you drunkinmonkey Thanks!
Why did I think it was a 02 ?? lol Tongue well yea 2000 then