FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 00-04 Radio Removal Keys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At one point I had 2 sets but I must of given them away. I tried the hanger and it didn't work for me. Anybody have the removal keys I can borrow? Maybe meet up at a massive meet?

Thanks Dru
(06-25-2013, 02:47 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]At one point I had 2 sets but I must of given them away. I tried the hanger and it didn't work for me. Anybody have the removal keys I can borrow? Maybe meet up at a massive meet?

Thanks Dru

Do what I do use 4 small screwdrivers
I'll bring a set to the next Monday meet if you still need them then - you can bring the washer fluid bottle I bought but haven't paid for yet LOL.

Actually - if you can be in central Brampton today we could meet up for both.

Ken

(06-25-2013, 02:47 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]At one point I had 2 sets but I must of given them away. I tried the hanger and it didn't work for me. Anybody have the removal keys I can borrow? Maybe meet up at a massive meet?

Thanks Dru
Sorry Ken, Mike picked up the bottle. I'll try to make it out to the massiv meet.
Yeah no problem, wasn't sure if he got it or not - certainly needed it more than me; hope he remembers I have dibs on his leaky one - anyway, I have a set of those removal tools I'll throw into the glove box for Monday.

(06-27-2013, 04:12 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Ken, Mike picked up the bottle. I'll try to make it out to the massiv meet.
I have a set, if your still around don mills/lawrence.
Thanks Ken, I won't make it on July 1st but next one I should make it.

(06-27-2013, 11:32 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]I have a set, if your still around don mills/lawrence.

Thanks Hardkore but I'm not in that area very often any more. Ill try to RV with Ken at one of the massiv meets.