FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: [some Prices Reduced] Yelo-zx3's Complete Part-out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
bump....~
yeloZX3,Mar 23 2010, 12:41 PM Wrote:bump....~
[right][snapback]303762[/snapback][/right]
So is everything still available? There's lots of "pending"s in the first post - may I suggest that you go in there and edit - would make it easier to see what's still available, and you might also want to point out what prices have been reduced. Just my .02 under the "Marketing 101" banner.
ZTWsquared,Mar 23 2010, 06:21 PM Wrote:
So is everything still available? There's lots of "pending"s in the first post - may I suggest that you go in there and edit - would make it easier to see what's still available, and you might also want to point out what prices have been reduced. Just my .02 under the "Marketing 101" banner.
[right][snapback]303776[/snapback][/right]

Pending because the appointment to have the parts off the car is next weekend so the transaction has not been occured yet.
Hey im still buying those cams, gears, intake and pulleys!!!! cant wait!!! got my motor ready for the rebuild!! :D

yeloZX3,Mar 24 2010, 07:45 AM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Mar 23 2010, 06:21 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]303776[/snapback][/right]

Pending because the appointment to have the parts off the car is next weekend so the transaction has not been occured yet.
[right][snapback]303799[/snapback][/right]
PM'd
PM'd
what about the stuff I was buying?
Yelo, are you still around? Still need the brake stuff...
Empty your PM Box. Attempted to contact re Strut Tower Bar. Shoot me a PM please.
Also tried to PM you.

I'm interested in the Euro Bumper if that sale doesn't work out, also interested in the 22mm rear sway bar. Where are you located? I'm in Ottawa but travel to Toronto on ocasion. I will also be in Huntsville this weekend.
Your PM box is full, but I'm interested in the RS grille

Can you send pic's to my PM.

Graham
(05-30-2010, 01:13 PM)grahama Wrote: [ -> ]Your PM box is full, but I'm interested in the RS grille

Can you send pic's to my PM.

Graham

Send him an email if you can ... when Steve migrated to the new site, everyone ended up keeping every PM they ever received or sent ... so I think everyone started life on the new site with a full box.
(05-30-2010, 04:36 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]Send him an email if you can ... when Steve migrated to the new site, everyone ended up keeping every PM they ever received or sent ... so I think everyone started life on the new site with a full box.

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up!
so is everything still pending im guessing? I am interested in some stuff
I guess Gord dosen't want the strut tower bar, so I will take it. If it is still alailable.
Willie hasn't been on the site in a while, i'm guessing he's just decided to keep the focus....or delay the part out
Pages: 1 2