FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Just In...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.infopackets.com/news/media/2009...im_to_drive.htm

What's next? Playing Spore makes you an atheist? Counter-Strike: Source contributed to all those shootings in the States? (thanks Jack Thompson, you sanctimonious asshole)

C'mon people... if you're letting your kid play inappropriate games, you need a brick in the face. Seriously. I'm sick of this s***. Kids aren't more violent these days; parents are WAY too permissive. That and parents' right to discipline has gone away, so instead of protesting or trying to change things back some... they roll over.

GROW A BACKBONE, f***. He's 6 years old! :angry:
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 9 2009, 01:50 PM Wrote:http://www.infopackets.com/news/media/2009...im_to_drive.htm

What's next? Playing Spore makes you an atheist? Counter-Strike: Source contributed to all those shootings in the States? (thanks Jack Thompson, you sanctimonious asshole)

C'mon people... if you're letting your kid play inappropriate games, you need a brick in the face. Seriously. I'm sick of this s***. Kids aren't more violent these days; parents are WAY too permissive. That and parents' right to discipline has gone away, so instead of protesting or trying to change things back some... they roll over.

GROW A BACKBONE, f***. He's 6 years old! :angry:
[right][snapback]279327[/snapback][/right]

well if he ran in a pole, then obviosuly he didnt learn much from the game :)
I learned how to smash bricks with my forhead from playing Super Mario Bros. But on the other hand I learned my mad Tetris skills from playing with Lego. Who are we to blame for this? :wtf:
Yep, it's pretty bad what some parents let their kids watch, play, do.

I keep my boys away from most things bad, I just wish all the other parents in my kids school tried to do the same.
Oh, lets not forget that GTAIV was named game of the year (2008)!!! (which I totally disagree with).
I let my boys play with MY ps3 but only certain games like LBP (offline only) and a few of my car games like GT5p and Motorstorm 2, again, offline only.
Kids need to be reminded that these are not reality, that its just a game.
If you keep your children isolated too long, it will only hurt them more later on.
This 6 year old kid must of had way too much time playing that game and too easy access to the car/keys!
Yup... all the game's fault.

bull$hit.