FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: winter cars anyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Curious on what anyone on here is running as just a winter/ daily driven cars,
St is daily along with work van

02ztsian

Currently running a 2000 ZX2 as the DD winter car. Promised the wife not to mod it but too late...
modding a winter car? throw gas and oil in it. that's all that should be done with a winter car!!
05 Jeep Wrangler. With 4x4, a rear LSD, Hercules Trail Digger tires with Studs, no problems come winter cept the fuel bill.
2002 saturn SL1. started modding it mildly, nothing anywhere near what the focus is
modding a saturn? with what? wheels and a filter lol always loved when a saturn came into PI Guelph when i worked there... they had 2 options aside from universal parts
youd be suprised lol tonnes of options for the saturn. all the s-series cars are interchangable with one another. same with the saturn vue, pontiac torrent, and the neon suspension. iv done my research Wink
already swaped in a saturn vue gauge cluster
neon suspension? not j-body stuff? interesting...

its still a saturn... atleast it wont rust
(07-16-2013, 04:32 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]neon suspension? not j-body stuff? interesting...

its still a saturn... atleast it wont rust

not that i have seen anyway iv seen a few people use neon stuff, not j-body though. ill have to look into that one
PT cruiser as a DD and winter...not really a beater though. lol