FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB : SVT or ZX3 focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys ,

Just looking to see if anyone may have or know of an SVT or ZX3 focus for sale.

Please let me know asap .

email: gremmons123@gmail.com
I do, mine, I have a Black 2002 focus ZX3 with 161,000kms in very good condition with a red and black SVT interior (rear headrest missing) and minimal rust on the car, I have 3 sets of rims for it, and just got it serviced and lots of new parts, and it's got a 5 speed, intermittent wipers, 6 disc CD, power locks, and its going back next week to my mechanic to fix the A/C and do the Timing belt.

only thing is it needs to certify is the parking brake, after the above mentioned work is completed.
$3500 firm currently, or $4500 certified.

I've taken very good care of this car since I came across it 3 years ago, and I've spent a lot on it to fix it & keep it in good order, as it was originally from Quebec. It came with a clean carfax, and no accidents on this car other than a scrape on the front bumper that the pervious owner did to the car.
I will be selling my 02 SVTF, looking for 4000 as it is, its been etested in May. Should pass CERT no problems.

18X,XXXKM, Motor rebuilt with forged internals @ 100K.
PowerWorks S/C makes ~ 240WHP
Mach HID's
Silver Exterior w/ Black Leather / Blue Interior
6 Speed Trans, ABS, Ice cold A/C, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Sunroof.
KW Coilovers
Steeda Short Shifter
Mach HID's

Maintenance work recently done: new transmission seals, transmission flush just done with RP, new wheel bearings, new tie rod ends, end links, new clutch master cylinder. Fuel pump replaced in 2010.
Its a very clean car, minimal rust, i've had it rust checked every 2nd year i've owned it and so did the owners before me.