FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Focus ST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

First Ford in 3 years since I traded in my 02 F150 on a Chevy Cruze. Loved the fuel economy of the Cruze but was left feeling bored behind the wheel! Enter my new white fully loaded ST. I pick it up Monday and I cant wait. Glad to be part of this group! Will post lots of pictures once the mods start!
Congrats! What color did you get? I've seen a few that have been bought from dealerships around me now.

Welcome to the forum. :-)
Welcome to FC.net and congrats on joining a still fairly exclusive group of Focus owners - if and when the mod bug strikes there are a few ST owners on here who can offer the voice of experience - I haven't seen too many white ST's but I think it's one of my favourite colours on that car.

If you are in the GTA please do try and come out to one of our Massiv Monday meets which is in the Dixie / 401 area - just look for the thread that announces them - I think the next one is this coming Monday.
I just waved to a guy in a white st in Alliston, Ontario. That would be hilarious if it was you.. Well not really, more neat. Lol
Welcome
Welcome, You'll have some fun with it.
Welcome !