FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: spotted silver ST sedan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys seen a silver ST sedan on black SVT 5 spokes yerterday on the QEW

is it anyone on here?

also seen a Yellow zx3 with a wings west W lip kit on it a couple days ago on Barton st in hamilton
I always see a silver st in Burlington with super bright HIDs maybe it's the same guy
(07-20-2013, 12:46 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]I always see a silver st in Burlington with super bright HIDs maybe it's the same guy

ya it was in burlington, in between walkers and guelph line on the qew
still see this guy almost every day
no one knows who he is?
I seen a silver St sedan in Shelburne today. It was at ford in shelburne the other day but they had no idea who's it was. They said it was just there when they came to work in the morning. I've seen it twice now. Don't know if it's on svt rims but it has a black small spoiler on it with 2005-2007 face-lift front end. Rather close to the ground aswell.
ya not the same lol
Now that I think of it. The rims look like eap ones. Nice looking car though. Thought it could have been the same guy. Or girl. Couldn't tell what got out, it went down a sideroad when I was following it down 4th line of melencthen (or however you spell it). My car doesn't like go down those.. Or I'd have continued. (for a bit) lol