FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Findway 3D Car Floor liner group buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I apologize if I need permission before starting a group buy, but I've been wanting to buy new floor mats for my new Focus. Traditionally I've always used WeatherTechs, but at $160+, its hard to justify. I've since found an alternative from a local vendor, Findway, and they seem to have pretty good car liners. Unfortunately they don't offer Focus cargo trays at the moment, but they do for other car models.

Link here: http://www.findway.ca/index.php?route=pr..._id=100084

Pictures are below:

[Image: W-B-1-22060B-600x387.jpg]

[Image: W-B-4-22060B-600x387.jpg]

[Image: Waterproof-3-600x387.jpg]

Currently they are on sale for $79.98, down from $99.98, I emailed the vendor asking for further discount if I get more people, and he offered 10% off if I get more than 10 orders.

Their warehouse is located in Markham for pickup, but I think they don't have a coupon system in their e-store. I know I'm still a new member, but I don't mind fronting the money for 10 orders and distributing themself, great way to meet the community too. Just don't call me the floor mat guy Wink

Anyways, if I'm missing out on any details or info, please let me know.

Thanks.

******************GROUP BUY LIST********************

1. coriolis (2013 Focus ST)
Well this is pretty cool. I think this would be a great bargain for people as fall and winter is coming soon. Could be used as a gift as well.

I think you need to specify how you would except payment from another member. How far you would be willing to travel to deliver and how much you would charge to deliver too. Gas and time isn't cheap.

Also what doe that price stand for. As make and model of vehicle or is it just purely a Focus or specific year of Focus.

If I'm missing anything someone else please chime in!!!!
Well I've been in contact with the sales guy, and he said he can do the discount but it'll probably have to be one single order. Like I mentioned before, I don't mind fronting the cash (a deposit through EMT/INGDirect would be great but again, I'm a newbie and don't really have a trusted reputation yet) and buying it all at once, and distributing at a meet or trackday or whatever.

Assuming they are $79.98 x 0.9 = $71.98 x 1.13 = $81.34, I can do $82 flat if everyone goes to a meetup somewhere down the line. Not in a rush right now, winter won't hit for a while...right? We've had crazy weather recently so who knows haha.

The $79.98 is for the Car Liner floor mats, the front two and the rear set. At least for the 2012+ Ford Focus. You can choose other vehicles on the site, which I just realized I did not add to the first post. Fail on my part Sad

http://www.findway.ca/index.php?route=pr..._id=100084

I'm sure the 10% off is a flat discount for all their products but I'll double check if anyone else is interested.
What's the warranty on these?

One big flaw I see in this design is there are no channels in the mat to distribute the water/snow/slush. You feet will always be wet and in the water and such. How do these hold up to salt? Do they stain? Are they mold resistant?
According to the drop down menu on the website they are only available for 2012/3 Focus

**EDIT: sorry my point being you won't find another 9 members with 2012/3 Focus on here.
Btw, Sean (drunkinmonkey) works for weather tech Canada

Maybe he could arrange some better pricing for us on the weather techs
(07-20-2013, 11:12 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, Sean (drunkinmonkey) works for weather tech Canada

Maybe he could arrange some better pricing for us on the weather techs

Cool, I don't mind the extra cost for WeatherTechs cause you get what you pay for, but I was just cringing at the cost of a set at MSRP with tax. You can get a lot for stuff for that money Smile
Well I need a trunk liner and rear floor liner as I have front stuff, if we did a GB I'd be down