FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: EBC BRAKE GROUP BUY - SUMMER 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just priced out some EBC brake parts for a member on here and even with the lousy exchange right now the prices looked really quite good.

He's going ahead and ordering the parts and so this presents itself as a good opportunity to do a brake group buy - but it's a fair bit of work and honestly the response to the last couple of group buys suggest I should check the interest first, before going ahead and doing it.

So post up here if you are in the market for EBC brakes within the next couple of weeks; if in the next day or two we have solid interest from at least 4 or 5 members then I will go ahead with it.
I'm the one that placed the order with Ken. If any of you want to place an order with Ken too, it is best to have the part numbers ready for him. It just makes things go faster and you can read up on the quality level of brakes you can get too.

This is the site I used to get the part numbers and after pricing out on the site with shipping and parts I'm saving roughly $200 for my Stage 5 Kits

EBC Brakes
I'm looking to do a brake upgrade for my jeep. Any chance a jeeper can go in on this? Planning on doing pads all round, brake lines, e-brake systems, and e-brake cables.
(07-22-2013, 08:42 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to do a brake upgrade for my jeep. Any chance a jeeper can go in on this? Planning on doing pads all round, brake lines, e-brake systems, and e-brake cables.

Yes absolutely - if a manufacturer makes it we can get it ... the only limitations would be the brands available to us: I deal with a wholesale warehouse in Cali and they rep the brake brands listed below -

Discounts vary by brand - for example I get USA Jobber less 10% on EBC then we have to factor in the exchange, shipping, gas, tolls, etc ... if you give me a part number I will do the math and quote you a price.

EBC
Hawk
DBA
Centric
Powerslot
Russell
Stop Tech
Wilwood

If anyone was interested we could also expand this into a suspension group buy as they also rep the following suspension brands:

Eibach
Energy
K Sport
Koni
KW
KYB
SPC
Suspension Techniques
Tokico

I'm thinking of posting this up on the Toronto Mazda3 forum and anyone on here is welcome to invite friends and relatives.
OHHH dam suspension too.
Ken,

Here's my list of things I'm looking for:

Hawk HPS pads (Front and Rear)
Russell braided flex lines (Front and Rear)
E-brake Pads (Prefer Hawk but will look at others)
I'm still thinking bout rotors front and back but wanna check mine first. Going probably with blanks as cross drilled and slotted aren't good for offroading.

The jeep is a 2005 Wrangler TJ Unlimited with 2" lift on 32" tires.
(07-23-2013, 01:26 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]Ken,

Here's my list of things I'm looking for:

Hawk HPS pads (Front and Rear)
Russell braided flex lines (Front and Rear)
E-brake Pads (Prefer Hawk but will look at others)
I'm still thinking bout rotors front and back but wanna check mine first. Going probably with blanks as cross drilled and slotted aren't good for offroading.

The jeep is a 2005 Wrangler TJ Unlimited with 2" lift on 32" tires.

OK noted for the "if / when" the group buy goes forward - I will also need the part numbers for the items you're looking for - especially for non-Focus stuff.
No problem. I'll get the PN's this week.