FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday July 29th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guess what everyone,

It's that time again... The Massiv Monday Meet that is

Bring your car Focus or not and come hangout and discuss random things lol Don't miss out.

**Location**
Dixie & Aimco South of the 401 Tim Horton's and Staples Parking Lot.

**Time**
7PM until you wish to leave or get called away lol

Post up if you are coming.
On Monday I'll be lounging on the beach, roasting wieners and marshmallows and generally having a good time in Muskoka.
(07-26-2013, 11:43 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]On Monday I'll be lounging on the beach, roasting wieners and marshmallows and generally having a good time in Muskoka.

Good luck with the bugs lol. Also we can meet up on Saturday too.
I should be able to come out to this meet. I'm actually not working next Monday. Woo Hoo. Does anyone have a set of MK1 Radio removal tools I can borrow for two minutes?
I have 2 bent coat hangers? Lol

Ill be there like usual!
(07-26-2013, 10:10 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]I should be able to come out to this meet. I'm actually not working next Monday. Woo Hoo. Does anyone have a set of MK1 Radio removal tools I can borrow for two minutes?

yup I have a set I will bring it with me
Jamie, I tried the coat hangers I couldn't get it lol. But if you've got that touch then lets do it lol.

Thanks SVTKev,

I'll be sure to swing by with my stock beater for a bit.
I would have come tonight, but we're doing a guys from work night out thing. Funny, cause I'll be 2 blocks north of you guys at Dixie/Britannia.
Ya I did it on my dads excursion when he replaced his head unit with a rebuilt oem
Nice to chat with you guys again and Big Thanks to SVTKev for yanking out the stuck POS stock radio.
Hey guys, that was a good meet. Numbers were a little low but it was still a good time talking and laughing at how much trouble it was to get Dru's deck out.

Hopefully net meet there is more people that make it out.

Also Andrew, what were you up to near my work. not stealing parts off of my car I hope lol.
sorry couldnt make it that day had to work.
There's a good wing place at the corner of Britannia/Dixie.