FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Raceland Coilovers on an 07 ST ?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone im trying to figure out if its possible to get the Raceland coilovers and have them fit on my 2007 ford focus st ? is it possible ? and also how is the ride on Raceland coilovers when slammed ? because currently i have a cheap ebay sleeve kit which isnt actually as bad of a ride as i thought it would be but isnt amazing but only goes about 2"-2.5" lower if that and i read the Racelands can go 3" lower ?
It will be better than what you have.

U would need an omni kit from massive to make them fit of raceland hasn't made a 06+ kit yet. I know raceland us has come out with a kit but its different than the old ones which were raceland uk which is no longer around
okay thanks ! and yea i was hoping so lol i feel like im riding in a German tank lol and okay so what kit should i buy in order to still get the 3" lowering, get a little better ride for the cheapest price ?
Ksports are good, u can run raceland with the adapter for front shocks if they only make 00-05
alright thanks again !