FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS: Boosted 2002 SVT Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2002 SVT Focus 3door w/ Sunroof/Traction Control and Blue Interior, heated seats and mirrors, ice cold A/C.

I am asking a fair price of $4000 as is. The car has been e-tested in May 2013 so that is still valid. I don't see any issues for any certification. I will throw in ALL of my Focus parts that I have, a few rad fans, alternators, ecu's, misc wiring harnesses, tail lights, maf's,injectors, airboxes, anything I have focus related can be loaded into the trunk. There is almost NO rust on the body, this is a very very clean 02 SVT for the price.

The car has 18Xk on it right now, the engine was redone at close to 100k. The car comes with stock SVT rims and Winter rubber. Right now the car is parked and not plated or insured. I have no plans to do so. Buyer can go for a drive around my block but no highway.

Moddifications:
XCAL2 with tune from Powerworks and new tune from FSWERKS
Mach HID headlights
Steeda Shifter
KW Coilovers
Powerworks S/C
CFM Overdrive Crank Pully
Poly Rear Engine Rear Mount
Built Motor w/ Forged Internals
RS Grill with flip emblem.
Custom SC Coolant/Engine coolant tank
Fitted Winter Matts and Diamond Plate summer Matts
3 Pod Gauge Cluster w/ boost and volt gauge
Pioneer Bluetooth deck with handsfree remote mike

I don't have many photos of the car sorry. I will try and get a few more.

[Image: 472DD5B4-88EF-4BE7-81DD-3F8317B0C09B-250...22e566.jpg]
[Image: 58D6A71A-0285-4AC4-B93B-84222F776069-250...d4ca3e.jpg]
[Image: 403A681C-6794-4626-87D8-EBF24492271A-250...b9f3a7.jpg]
Nice car Tongue,
How much was it pushing ?
To bad your not closer id come take a look.
great price! how come your selling it?
The car puts down 240whp.

I prefer riding a bike instead of driving the car, this car is still too nice for a winter beater and I also inherited another car that's a more suitable winter vehicle.
dam that's sweet Tongue, if i had place to put the car for the winter id consider it.
What happened to the engine ? the timing belt went and bent some valves ?

Hope this goes to a good home.
i can see ken chiming in anytime and getting his hands on yet another car lol
ill trade you a saturn for it :p
Timing belt never broke, previous owner had some dreams of one day doing a twin charge on it so he built it up accordingly. That never transpired as he moved on to other dreams when I bought the car, and obviously I did not pursue the dream myself...
Dual charged would of been insane.
Where the heck was this 2 months ago.... jeebus.. Tongue i would have taken it real fast. Mine died so bought a new car altogether , because i couldn't find any SVTs around.

Nice ride. hope a good owner takes it.

GLWS
More photos in my kijiji ad. Not much interest thus far Sad

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z510008867
I've been telling every person remotely interested in cars so I can keep the legend alive until I get cash to buy it off them lol have 3 people right now I am working on
Tentatively Sold...big downer.. While it was time its still sad to me, left me stranded 2 times last year which was 2 times too many.

The kid buying it unfortunately has no knowledge of what the car is...I only hope it treats him well.

I am just one step closer to Fiesta ST...