FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New US Focus SVT Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to the forums but have been hanging around the US forums Focaljet and FocusFanatics for a few years now.  Owned my Screaming Yellow 2003 EAP ZX3 SVTF since 2006 and I'm just now starting to mod it...haha. Thanks for having me. I'll post pics soon.
Welcome to the site - and I hope to see your car in person some day. If you're in the GTA you should come out to one of our Massiv Monday meets at Dixie / 401.

I'm a member on both FJ and FF and have been since before I joined up here in 2003 - both sites are good for what they are, but for Canadians there's nothing better than getting together with a Timmies and talking Focus with other FC.net members - hope you can make it out.
Thanks. What's the "Massiv Monday meets at Dixie / 401"? Where are you located? I've always wanted a Focus wagon...bit jealous! ;-)
(08-20-2013, 01:42 PM)ScreaminYellow03 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. What's the "Massiv Monday meets at Dixie / 401"? Where are you located? I've always wanted a Focus wagon...bit jealous! ;-)

Yeah I guess I didn't do a very good job reading your headline - just realizing now that you are in the U.S. - and if you're the same screaminyellow on FJ then I guess you're in Georgia.

Anyway - the Massiv Monday meets started as a combined Focus and Mazda3 meet in a city west of Toronto called Mississauga near the intersection of Dixie Road and Highway 401 - but it's just Focus now.

And yes I've had a lot of wagons - all 5 speeds. The last one, the 07, was manufactured in the last week they ever made wagons - IIRC the third week in December 2007. I still miss that car.
Yep, that's me! I keep hoping a 5-sp wagon will fall out of the sky and into my garage!
welcome to the boards!!!!
Welcome to the site ! Post some pictures !
[Image: 20a589g.jpg]

This is my SVT Focus wagon. Still not finished, but great fun. Six speed, engine, interior, brakes, suspension, dash, pretty much everything is SVT (from a wrecked SVT). Rest is SE Focus wagon. We have a new front bumper and side skirts - not installed, yet. Note vanity plates (us old guys need help to remember our plate numbers.)

Welcome to our group.