FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fiesta ST - Anybody Have Them on their lots?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking around for a Fiesta ST, I basically want to go and see a dealer with one, I don't want to order one! But I want to buy one.

Anybody know? I've called a few dealers and they either don't have one, or basically will not tell me until I come in....
(08-30-2013, 07:11 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking around for a Fiesta ST, I basically want to go and see a dealer with one, I don't want to order one! But I want to buy one.

Anybody know? I've called a few dealers and they either don't have one, or basically will not tell me until I come in....

Saw one at Fine's Ford in Bolton.
Brantford might have some. They had 4 focus st on there lot so im sure theyll get some fiesta st soon. Ill do a drive by for ya
I couldn't find a Fiesta ST, I tried the base Fiesta and the wife said no thanks, its just too small...sorta glad I took her, I would have ended up with a car that stays parked all summer again. I need a car she drives too, or its basically going to be a winter only vehicle.

Ended up on a Mazda lot, and they had a Mazdaspeed3, sales guy almost forced me into it to test drive it. I dunno, not very impressive the thing falls on its face at 6000rpm.

Gonna go see some Focus ST's on the weekend, the power delivery is supposed to be better.

If only my old SVT was a 4 door I wouldn't have had this problem...
From what I remember MS3 was pretty good. But that was years ago when I test drove one.
Don't like their new fronts now.
I drove Jamie's ST last summer and liked it.
Saw one at Cambrian ford. I just went to Sudbury last weekend
Focus falls on its face after 6000 too until you have a tune on it but the interior is the real difference
got to drive the focus ST, and I gotta say....handling wise it felt like I was in a porshe 911.

impressive machine!
I ended up going to the dark side and purchased a Jetta GLI today. It gave me a good mix of what I wanted and price was right after some negotiation.
Good choice, however I feel the gti brings a bit more quality and better handling. I have always had a soft spot for gli/gti from mk4 to current
No doubt the gti brings more to the table. It was a hard decision. Time will tell if it was the right one.
Wow no hatchback that's different. Can't you get the GTI in 4 door?
Yep GTI is available 4 door, what i got was 8-10k less than the GTI counterpart. The seats in the gli were a little more comfortable than the GTI. Cost+comfort+availability I guess is what it came down to... I was on the fence to go TDI, but just couldn't commit to that...
I seriously want TDi only for mpg