FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sayin Hi From Georgetown, Ont
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just poppin in and sayin Hi :)

My names Rob and I own a pair of twins Focus Wagons (both were made at the Wayne plant there the same Exterior/interior colors but both were made 29 days apart on the same line)

Ive had my first wagon for about 3 years. and have learned alot about Zetecs and there most common Problems..

heres a pic of my Twins ( Please note I took possession of it that day so I had no plates ready for it)

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/k3...CF0001.jpg
welcome to the site
Hey Rob

Hurry up and buy my focus :)
Welcome.

Jahovah's are allowed on the net? :unsure:
[Frost__2001,Jan 6 2009, 07:18 PM]
welcome to the site
--------

Thank you :)

----------------------------------
[NikiterZTS,Jan 6 2009, 08:07 PM]
Hey Rob

Hurry up and buy my focus :)
--------

:unsure: I dunno dude your car is perfectly fine I was thinkin why would I want to spend that much then strip a perfectly fine car for just its engine and a few parts..

Im sure if you fire it on Craigs or here someone will snatch it :)

also XD I told ya this will happen in Spring theres NOWHERE on my driveway for another car (2 car driveway with 5 cars and a trailer squished on it)

-----------------------------------
[CanadaSVT,Jan 6 2009, 09:13 PM]
Welcome.

Jahovah's are allowed on the net? :unsure:
-------

o.o ohhh boy LOL you've been reading to many pamphlets XD im from G-Town South where all the peeps from Mississauga/Brampton run to to get away from the bad areas XD i think the only vandilizim done in my area were a few blown up pumpkins after haloween and some little kid stuck a cartoon show sticker on my grill once LOL ( and this is in the 14 years I've been here
welcome to the site.
welcome to the site.

both stock? if so... get modding!
[GFXjamie,Jan 7 2009, 04:55 PM]
welcome to the site.

both stock? if so... get modding!
-----------------

Wagon 1 cannot get modded due it its a daily driver and its a work vehicle I dun need my rates goin up
Wagon 2 is being rebuilt as my personal vehicle

LOOL thats in Spring/Summer right now working on the car is on hold due to the car being covered in snow but I'm just piling the parts up

heres a few pictures of some of the parts
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/k3...CF1727.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/k3...CF1726.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/k3...CF1725.jpg

whats not pictured and being delivered are the following
-SVT Front grille with nighshaded ambers
-Nightshaded corners
-Nighshaded tails with clear reverse
-Nighshaded third light
-Heated seat switch's and controllers
-New Carpet, headliner, trunk carpet
-4 Door skins with window crank delete
-4 Power Window tracks/motors/regulators
-4 new matched handle trims for fill auto windows
-4 new window switch's
-new antenna base and whip
-new valve cover gasket with powdercoated valve cover
-65mm throttlebody with ported intake
-rear hatch harness
-rear hatch wing
-steering column w/tilt and wheel that has radio/cruise
-all seats redone
-body work
-new paint
-redipped and powdercoated rims
-dark as legally possible tint
-Bilstein Sport shocks, struts and springs
-front and rear tower bars

in the future the car will be eventually rebuilt again with a SVT powertrain :)
looks like a good list for starters, but a exhaust and header need to be added along with xcal2 and dogbone mount lol :rolleyes: happy modding!
the exhaust is very last for now which will probably be in the lat summer early fall.. as for programming the ECU im not going to bother I'm not after speed records or speed I just like a clean sound thats all

Reason I'm not going to do my exhaust till very last is being Wagons are a pain in the ass to get body kits that fit the rear bumper ( ive yet to find any rears that don't look like absolute CRAP) I'm going to buy a full 4 door sedans kit from Extreme Dimensions call the Pro-DTM take the DTM's rear to a friend who does body work and see if he can cut the top off my stock bumper cut the lower half of the ProDTM kit and splice the 2 together, if it can be done im going to have him remove the center dual exhaust lip and fill the void ( basically cover it and cut out and lip a clean left /right side lip for the pipes( sorry i absolutely hate the center exhaust the only car they belong on is the Porsche

the Interior rebuild id going to take approx a months time due to i'm going to have to rerun ALOT of accessory feeds with my current main harness thats not there.. to buy the new harness with the options would run me about $500-$600

im also correctly and cleanly running accessories around the car with the stock loom like a accessory outlet to the back hatch area, Heated left right seats, another maplight that will sit right behind the driver/passenger seat on the headliner for the rear seats
I hate jumper fuses I hate patch fuses.. all these accessories will take up there normal fuse slots or if they never had them I will use a spare slot and mark the door

plus all the wires will be color coded, and will be retaped with the main looms with proper disconnects