FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Did You Rank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got an email yesterday and I ranked 256 out of 3700. Pretty good considering I never touched the dam site for 2 years :D. A plain black ZX4 with air ride and a stereo from future shop took first.

What did you guys rank?
well my car stock, ranks somewhere in the 3000's lol i havent updated it since the day i got the car haha. i saw the one on air ride... looks pretty gay with the reflective ricer half tint on it.
I didnt get an email, so who knows lol

edit: im 29th/3703
yo Fatphocus your ranked #3 for 2000 Im ranked 16 or something like that I use 2 be in the Battle for 1st between me and SVT2RS But Ive came down since Im not on as much as I use to be. Atleast I have Hits: 10,*** Something hits
i was in top 10 3 years ago..then i am 133 right now..
No idea, I hid my page when I sold the car. I don't think I was ranked.
ZX3_2NV,Jan 7 2009, 01:49 PM Wrote:yo Fatphocus your ranked #3 for 2000 Im ranked 16 or something like that I use 2 be in the Battle for 1st between me and SVT2RS But Ive came down since Im not on as much as I use to be. Atleast I have Hits: 10,*** Something hits
[right][snapback]279215[/snapback][/right]

not bad, i didnt even think of checking by year lol...theres some pretty bad cars though above some of the nicer members' cars from this site, especially the dude 1st overall- wtf? airride and rims gets you best overall? ZX3_2NV's car is better, kona's is better, etc..
Its a popularity contest Buddy goes on pples pages and write in the guestbook hey Your car is sick I gave u 5 starst check out mine and rate it back.
ZX3_2NV,Jan 14 2009, 01:01 PM Wrote:Its a popularity contest Buddy goes on pples pages and write in the guestbook hey Your car is sick I gave u 5 starst check out mine and rate it back.
[right][snapback]279505[/snapback][/right]

thats exactly what i believe also, funny when they all say the gave ya 5* and your overall doesnt move from 3
all i did was, post tons of pics almost everyday..
ppl will see how many pics i posted and visit..
i didn't have to visit others and beg them to rate me 5..
konafocuswrc,Jan 14 2009, 10:00 PM Wrote:all i did was, post tons of pics almost everyday..
ppl will see how many pics i posted and visit..
i didn't have to visit others and beg them to rate me 5..
[right][snapback]279539[/snapback][/right]

yeah, too lazy to do that lol :lol:
I'm # 1
When u up load new pics ur profile jumps back up in the random pick so you also get more views