FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Recognize This Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Listed on KIJIJI for $3999.00 on Dec 19th. Looks to have HID's and Euro upper and lower grills along with the body kit. Not sure if it was sold, but wondering if someone recognizes it.

[Image: 4167ff2_20.jpeg]
Why does that look like Nate's old ride??? :o
schade. minus the handlebar spoiler?
or it could be one of mofocus' many focus'
Not mine....no hellas, no clear corners...no intercooler! Sure looks similar though.
looks nice but not familiar the grill and the painted mirror caps are different that the other wings west kit Ive seen. but $4000 doesn't seem to bad depending on km
not mine .. my old focus is sitting in a junkyard somewhere

but i saved the spoiler in case someone else wanted it :)

That car is on autotrader aswell, and has almost 184,000Km
it has the ST170 headlights not HID's.
This is going back awhile, and forgive if the guy is on the board still, I don't recall his name or handle, but could he be the one who tried to start up a parts company for the fofo? I seem to recall him getting ragged on for wearing a tiley hat to a g2g once. Possibly from K/W area?

Either that or there was a similar fofo in the Scarborough, he wasn't a member here or focaljet, was on DSCR though, think he had the 3piece wing though.
Its not like these parts are ultra rare, probably just some kid that had it around here. I've seen allot of focuses around here that look really good. Just never seem to meet up with them in my focus.
j3rt,Jan 7 2009, 08:22 AM Wrote:This is going back awhile, and forgive if the guy is on the board still, I don't recall his name or handle, but could he be the one who tried to start up a parts company for the fofo?  I seem to recall him getting ragged on for wearing a tiley hat to a g2g once.  Possibly from K/W area?

Either that or there was a similar fofo in the Scarborough, he wasn't a member here or focaljet, was on DSCR though, think he had the 3piece wing though.
[right][snapback]279184[/snapback][/right]

OH YEAH!

FOURFACTOR!

Not sure what his real name was.
ANTHONYD,Jan 7 2009, 09:23 AM Wrote:
j3rt,Jan 7 2009, 08:22 AM Wrote:This is going back awhile, and forgive if the guy is on the board still, I don't recall his name or handle, but could he be the one who tried to start up a parts company for the fofo?  I seem to recall him getting ragged on for wearing a tiley hat to a g2g once.  Possibly from K/W area?

[right][snapback]279184[/snapback][/right]

OH YEAH!

FOURFACTOR!

Not sure what his real name was.
[right][snapback]279191[/snapback][/right]

Kevin ..
for a second i thought it was this guy
[Image: focus2005fallcruise-05.jpg]

too many Flo focus's floating around :P
NikiterZTS,Jan 13 2009, 04:03 PM Wrote:for a second i thought it was this guy
[Image: focus2005fallcruise-05.jpg]

too many Flo focus's floating around  :P
[right][snapback]279456[/snapback][/right]

The guy that owns that car works at Dominion Autowreckers in Stoney Creek. I talked to him about a year and half ago when I was out grabbing some stuff for my fofo. From what I remember him telling me he still has the ZX3 and put on SVT Brakes and a few other mods. I think thats what he told me at least.
I believe that ZX3 had an SVT motor
NikiterZTS,Jan 13 2009, 04:03 PM Wrote:too many Flo focus's floating around  :P
[right][snapback]279456[/snapback][/right]

People want to be me. I cant help that man.
are you looking to buy another focus??
or just need few parts??

i am going to do manual transmission swap with aftermarket clutch and flywheel when i get tax return..

if i can get hands on wrecked svt, engine and transmission..
Who me? No I was checkin stuff out one day and came across it. Thought it might have been a current or former member's ride.