FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Any One Ever Play With Lego?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Then you'll truly enjoy this.

I did.
LEGO MEN TIMELINE

wow I never would have thought there were so many different characters Pretty impressive and only slight changes since the very 1st Lego Man.
I think I still have a couple of the original space men from 1978 in my pail of Lego that is up at the cottage, but the helmets and air tanks are missing.. I would spend hours upon hours just sitting around building various things from my Lego. Greatest toy ever. My daughter plays with my Lego every time we go up to my parents.
wow thats pretty cool i loved my lego i still have it all somewhere and i used to collect the minifigs aswell...i wonder how many i got???
My neighbour's son is going to crap himself when he sees that!

I too have a huge bucket waiting for my son (who's only 7 months old)
I had so much Lego as a child they should have sent my grandparents stocks for buying so much.

Wicked vid dude. :lol:
I used to have a huge rubbermaid bin of the stuff.. Now I just have some technics stuff...

I remember the old astronaughts.. My first set was the moonbase with the monorail. I think I was nearly 4 years old when I put that thing together... loved them ever since.