FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For Ken(ztwsquarred)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Ken,

i was wondering if you would be willing to pick up a baby car seat for me from the states.

Its a britax marathon baby seat and its selling for 179.00 on sale, in canada they go for 299.00.

how much do you think you would charge for it? Let me know asap.

thanks so much

MoMo
mo_focus,Dec 30 2008, 10:37 PM Wrote:Hi Ken,

i was wondering if you would be willing to pick up a baby car seat for me from the states.

Its a britax marathon baby seat and its selling for 179.00 on sale, in canada they go for 299.00.

how much do you think you would charge for it? Let me know asap.

thanks so much

MoMo
[right][snapback]278920[/snapback][/right]
Hi Mo ... I'll be going down in the next couple of weeks ... if that timing works for you then send me an email to ken_ken52 "at" hotmail "dot" com.

Why do you need a baby car seat anyway?
Really Ken? I though you knew how these things work. You do have 2 kids right? LOL
hehe, yeah Ken.

Well i've got a girl, she just turned one, We got a Britax here on sale and she likes it very much, so i just want to get one more britax for my car.

I'll talk to the wife, now she is saying CDN and US have different regulations and she would rather stick with CDN models just incase of recalls and stuff. I'll let you know either way. Thanks Ken.
Focus man, Focus.,Dec 31 2008, 12:05 AM Wrote:Really Ken?  I though you knew how these things work.  You do have 2 kids right?  LOL
[right][snapback]278926[/snapback][/right]
Just for clarification purposes, maybe you should post play-by-play pics.
mo_focus,Dec 31 2008, 07:27 AM Wrote:hehe, yeah Ken.

Well i've got a girl, she just turned one, We got a Britax here on sale and she likes it very much, so i just want to get one more britax for my car.

I'll talk to the wife, now she is saying CDN and US have different regulations and she would rather stick with CDN models just incase of recalls and stuff. I'll let you know either way. Thanks Ken.
[right][snapback]278929[/snapback][/right]
LOL - yes I have two and yes I know how I have two ... just thought maybe this was your cute way of saying you have another on the way.

Your wife is correct - although from a practical sense I believe a US seat would be fine, it simply wouldn't have the right stickers on it and technically you would be at risk of being fined if ever it was checked - and the recalls etc - probably not worth whatever you would save.
ZTWsquared,Dec 31 2008, 03:26 PM Wrote:
mo_focus,Dec 31 2008, 07:27 AM Wrote:hehe, yeah Ken.

[right][snapback]278929[/snapback][/right]
LOL - yes I have two and yes I know how I have two ... just thought maybe this was your cute way of saying you have another on the way.

Your wife is correct - although from a practical sense I believe a US seat would be fine, it simply wouldn't have the right stickers on it and technically you would be at risk of being fined if ever it was checked - and the recalls etc - probably not worth whatever you would save.
[right][snapback]278938[/snapback][/right]
ok thanks for the clerification. I guess i just have to stick around until i see a sale.