FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What To Do..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i m not sure if this post fits into off topic forum or here..

i just wanna let you know guys that i m 100% sure i m getting svt within a month..
worked my a$$ hard to save enough money to buy svt without financing anything..
it could be blue or red..silver is nice too but couldn't find anything without sunroof..

as i m keeping svt in stock form until i make enough power, i m parting these parts out what i have on my kona and let scraping yard to tow my car..

i will have..
- complete rear european bumper(reinforcement bar, crash foam, rear fog light, reverse light with sockets and connectors)

- complete frpp svt exhaust conversion kit..(revised svt header for zetec, svt dip stick and tube, svt power steering pipe with connector goes to pump, egr pipe, o2 sensor extension harness, svt catalyc converter, svt flexpipe and 2.5" mbrp exhaust)

- 2 sparco corsa bucket seat (comes with seat base and slider), 1 is worn just little bit where my a$$ rubs onto whenever i get in and out but another one is perfect condition..

- fc 65mm throttle body..

- samco red silicone hose..

- saleen suspension kit, comes with shocks and struts, lowering springs, rear sway bar with end link..

- harness bar for zx3 made by member over focaljet..

- wings west wrc spoiler..

i am not posting this on sales forum until i actually have this parts ready to go..
if you have any question or any thought about parts regarding svt or kona, don't hesitate to post here..
konafocuswrc,Mar 8 2010, 11:22 PM Wrote:i m not sure if this post fits into off topic forum or here..

i just wanna let you know guys that i m 100% sure i m getting svt within a month..
worked my a$$ hard to save enough money to buy svt without financing anything..
it could be blue or red..silver is nice too but couldn't find anything without sunroof..

as i m keeping svt in stock form until i make enough power, i m parting these parts out  what i have on my kona and let scraping yard to tow my car..

i will have..
- complete rear european bumper(reinforcement bar, crash foam, rear fog light, reverse light with sockets and connectors)

- complete frpp svt exhaust conversion kit..(revised svt header for zetec, svt dip stick and tube, svt power steering pipe with connector goes to pump, egr pipe, o2 sensor extension harness, svt catalyc converter, svt flexpipe and 2.5" mbrp exhaust)

- 2 sparco corsa bucket seat (comes with seat base and slider), 1 is worn just little bit where my a$$ rubs onto whenever i get in and out but another one is perfect condition..

- fc 65mm throttle body..

- samco red silicone hose..

- saleen suspension kit, comes with shocks and struts, lowering springs, rear sway bar with end link..

- harness bar for zx3 made by member over focaljet..

- wings west wrc spoiler..

i am not posting this on sales forum until i actually have this parts ready to go..
if you have any question or any thought about parts regarding svt or kona, don't hesitate to post here..
[right][snapback]302973[/snapback][/right]

Leo - good luck sourcing an SVT, based on your other posts I would say this is the way to go for you and I'm sure everyone here will keep their eyes open on your behalf.

When you're ready to put the parts up for sale, you should start a new thread in the for sale section.

Having said that LOL - PM sent - DIBS on the SVT header and everything else all the way to the tailpipe.
you know there is a Silver 3 door Focus SVT with moon roof for sale at one of the small dealerships in Acton, I saw it on the weekend.

how ever dibs on the rebar and crash foam lol
like i said, i m looking for the one without sunroof

and won't part out bumper kit, selling as a package..
y arnt you keeping the euro bumper for the svt.

would look howwt

what about the front bumper? would you be selling it?
PM me a price on the bumper kit, I take its for a Hatchback. Interested if it is.
Jmountney1,Mar 9 2010, 01:43 PM Wrote:y arnt you keeping the euro bumper for the svt.

would look howwt
[right][snapback]302996[/snapback][/right]

not going to touch svt exterior until i get enough horsepower to back up the look of wrc..
until then, no nothing outside except my enkei wheels..
i will be going for real wrc kit anyway, so euro bumper is not needed anymore..
SL8RZZX3,Mar 9 2010, 01:45 PM Wrote:what about the front bumper? would you be selling it?
[right][snapback]302997[/snapback][/right]

it is cracked fiberglass bumper, i was going to fix it but if you want, i can sell..
FocusGuy7476,Mar 9 2010, 05:32 PM Wrote:PM me a price on the bumper kit, I take its for a Hatchback. Interested if it is.
[right][snapback]303016[/snapback][/right]

umm..look at my car..it sure is hatchback..
for the price, i will let you know when i actually pull parts out..

and you are 2nd on dibs list..
if you allowing Dibs, then remember to PM me about the suspension
there is few dibs already..
will let you know end of april or something..

i am still thinking..svt for sure but color..

red one is close enough for me to test drive..
and this got 116000km and asking $750 without taxes..but i can try ask them to sell for $7000 tax in..

and there is blue one and not sure where he located..
i see 2 ads..1 is from kitchener and another one is from concord..
and they both are same car..license plate were identical..
160000km and asking $7500..

red or blue..or silver..
konafocuswrc,Mar 9 2010, 08:17 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Mar 9 2010, 01:45 PM Wrote:what about the front bumper? would you be selling it?
[right][snapback]302997[/snapback][/right]

it is cracked fiberglass bumper, i was going to fix it but if you want, i can sell..
[right][snapback]303019[/snapback][/right]

Damn, sorry i missed this post and bought and Evo3 bumper instead
Dam man,
I had just asked my buddy mech a couple of days ago that you wanted to do an auto/stick switch. He said $500 cash and if you had everything he would do it.

Oh well, good luck on the search. My blind lil eyes are looking out too. :ph34r:
I sent you a pm a couple of days ago are you selling the fenders and other front end pieces.
oops, sorry..forgot about pm thing..

fenders, don't bother..
you remember a girl bumped into my car 2 years ago??
the bodyshop near pr performance didn't do a good job repairing it..
if you see it, you wouldn't want it..
Really ahh they normally do great work. So does that mean you'll let me have the fenders for free then. How about the upper rad support? And I say go with a blue SVT ;)
ZX3_2NV,Mar 15 2010, 10:53 AM Wrote:Really ahh they normally do great work. So does that mean you'll let me have the fenders for free then. How about the upper rad support? And I say go with a blue SVT ;)
[right][snapback]303344[/snapback][/right]

u can have it for free..

and you can help me taking off other parts. :)
Deal as I have been thru this process before lol. Just give me a heads up as my wedding is coming up and have alot of appoitments to attend to.
OMFG HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finding svt is FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found 2 i like..this dealer posted low mileage svt but i keep tracing this and that and pictures are same but there are like 3~4 different contact numbers and emails for 1 freakin ford focus svt..
and 1 replies that the car is sold..another not even reply..or not picking up the phone..

another one is private and not responding for 2 weeks..
GGGGAAAAAAAA DDDDDD mmmmm IT!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pages: 1 2