FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fm Transmitter/ipod/iphone3g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if this has been talked about yet or not but I was walking through Crappy Tire today and came across this FM Transmitter that's iPod & iPhone 3G compatible. Since my car has a AUDIOPHILE 9006 stereo it doesn't have an aux. jack to play my iPhone 3G. It's called iPod Navigator made by DIGIPOWER and it's marked down to $9.95 from $29.95 so for that much it was worth a try. Well it's in the perfect position in the cig. lighter for easy operation and works great for what I need it for, it even charges and cradles the phone... Good Deal, Check one out if you need something to play your iPod/iPhone 3G on a Factory Stereo ...
SVTEnthusiast,Dec 28 2008, 01:36 PM Wrote:I don't know if this has been talked about yet or not but I was walking through Crappy Tire today and came across this FM Transmitter that's iPod & iPhone 3G compatible. Since my car has a AUDIOPHILE 9006 stereo it doesn't have an aux. jack to play my iPhone 3G. It's called iPod Navigator made by DIGIPOWER and it's marked down to $9.95 from $29.95 so for that much it was worth a try. Well it's in the perfect position in the cig. lighter for easy operation and works great for what I need it for, it even charges and cradles the phone... Good Deal, Check one out if you need something to play your iPod/iPhone 3G on a Factory Stereo ...
[right][snapback]278828[/snapback][/right]

I picked up the same one a couple months ago, it was marked down to $10 then as well. I agree completely, well worth the few bucks! It's not perfect but it gets the job done at a price you can't complain about.

-George
picked it up as well for $10 a month ago or so......pretty good.....too bad it won't charge my Iphone 3G :(