FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Vinyl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can now cut vinyl, so if anybody needs any custom vinyl cut (max 12" x 24") let me know. Any black and white lineart jpg image can be cut or any wording with a particular font, etc.

Are there any particular colours that you have, or is it just black and white? If you have a colour close to the same colour as your car I may be interested in getting "Focus Man, Focus." made up so I can put it across my windshield. Multiple pieces are ok, I can line it up.

How much are you charging?
Right now i just have black, but I'll pickup more colours this week and grey will be one of them. Depends on how big you want it. Somewhere 15-20 probably.
good luck on doing this..
i posted few before and no one wanted..
Something that I could put together like a windshield banner. like 5 or 6" tall, and however long it turns out. We can discuss font style later. I am leaving tomorrow for the cottage until the 31st. $ sounds good to me.
konafocuswrc,Dec 27 2008, 11:44 PM Wrote:good luck on doing this..
i posted few before and no one wanted..
[right][snapback]278823[/snapback][/right]

I'm not doing this to make money, I don't really care of people want it just doing it as a favor if someone does.
Maybe like a FocusCanada banner?

02ztsian

I am thinking of something like this for the hood line (in the spring)...
[Image: POWERWORKS.jpg]
It could be done in two pieces to fit the 24" maximum.
How about some eyelids for 2000-2004 headlights? CD silver, please! :)