FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Zellers Boxing Week Flyer ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey gamers...
I was just looking at the flyer and noticed there is a picture of Motorstorm 2: Pacific Rift shown and has 50% off, but in description below, they only talk about MLB (major league baseball).
Do you think Zellers would have to sell it @ 50%???
Also, it says 50% off ALL.
What are your thoughts?

[Image: zellers_boxingweek_p03.jpg]
I'm thinking that the description is specific enough that they could argue the included photo of Motorstorm: Pacific Rift was a "printing error" and the fine print on those things always says something like "Not responsible for printing errors / omissions"

Having said that though, it's quite possible if you take an original of the flyer and try your luck at the Customer Service Desk that you could get lucky.

NefCanuck
It kinda looks like it means "SONY brand" games as well as the NBA and MLB brand games

So that should include Both MotorStorm and Resistance titles and anything else on their shelves made by Sony

edit: AND Socom with the headset ;) :)
I didn't think that Motorstorm 2 was worth buying, I found it way to repetitive. That being said Warhawk for $20 and MGS4 for $30..thats a good deal.
Well, I'm not a big fan of these kind of racing games, but since it has the ability to handle 4 players (I have 3 boys, two that are old enough to play) makes it a great game to have in my home.
Anyhoo, here is the result :) :) ;)

[Image: zellersvm0.th.jpg]

MGS4 is a f***ing good deal @ 30$ ( i paid 50) and still enjoyed it.
Warhawk is kinda ok, I enjoyed the demo, but it could be better.
Warhawk was available a few weeks ago @ 15$ at Zellers. I did not even get it then.
Interesting, not that I was gonna risk life & limb out there on Boxing Day but I may see what's out there today when I get up ;)

NefCanuck
I didn't go myself... my gf went because she needed other stuff so I stayed home with the boys.
She said it was actually "quiet" in the stores for a boxing day.
Anyhoo, she kinda tried to get another game from the display case @ 59.99 reg. price but they said no because the ones on "sale" are in the "bin".
She got motorstorm 2 because it was in print in the flyer with 50% off all over it.
Should have used your rewards card :)
i wish i'd seen this sooner. MGS4 would have been worth it.

Assassin's creed was $20.00 at walmart too.

ok, I'm having too much fun posting from my ps3 now... The new keypad is pretty functional once you get used to it, tho the glidepad feature is a little overrated.
darkpuppet,Dec 30 2008, 01:22 PM Wrote:i wish i'd seen this sooner.  MGS4 would have been worth it.

Assassin's creed was $20.00 at walmart too. 

ok, I'm having too much fun posting from my ps3 now... The new keypad is pretty functional once you get used to it, tho the glidepad feature is a little overrated.
[right][snapback]278905[/snapback][/right]

Where did you find that PS3 keypad? :blink: I've been poking in local EB's and Wal-Marts & no joy :(

NefCanuck