FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Happy Hollidays From Dp.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to take this moment to say hi to all the members of this site and to wish you all a very happy holliday season.

This year has been hectic for most of us, with many of us facing challenges in both our professional lives and our personal lives. I hope that amidst all the turmoil that seems to be intruding into all our lives, that you're all able to find some time to relax and enjoy the company of loved ones.

It's amazing that even through the worst of these challenges we face, the community we've built here always finds the time to get together and support it's members, weither it's a big focuscanada.net sanctioned event or an ad-hoc meeting of mutual friends.

As a site, we've seen some changes for the better and some for the worst. We are now an unsponsored site, which may not help fiscally, but it gives us the freedom to do whatever we wish and also gives us the opportunity to find new ways to grow. One of those new ways is with a new online store that offers merchandise that helps to fund the site and activities for it's members.

While I have been a bit waylaid this year with my own personal challenges, It is my hope that I can focus on making positive changes to the site to grow it and keep bringing back old members as well as new members. With every step back, I hope we can make 2 steps forward.

thanks again for your support over this past year, and I wish all your families a very Merry Christmas and New Year.

I hope to get together with you all soon!

-steve (darkpuppet)
and now for the musical portion of the show...

Merry Christmas Steve-o!

Next year should be quite interesting for all indeed as more Euro-spec stuff arrives in N.A.
Merry Christmas one and all ( For those that celebrate it)

May the coming new year bring you much joy, prosperity and good luck...

NefCanuck
I'll drink to that!

Happy ho-ho's to all you f***tards!
:beerchug: Happy Ho-Ho and Merry Ha-Ha. Time to start drinking. :beer:

To add to what I said earlier.......

I am drunk now. :rolleyes: Also I would like to thank the members of the FC.net website for all of the suppout over the past year. It has been a very difficult time for me and to be be a part of a comunity that is so easy going is a very relaxing experience for me. Although you all don't know me personally, I thank you all just the same.

Merry Christmas to you you all and I hope you all get what you deserve. (in the nicest way)