FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New focus svt owner from canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone I just recently purchased an 02 focus svt. I live in barrie ontario. I hope to be able to gain some knowledge about these cars from some of you. See you around.
Welcome... tell us more about ur car... theres a pretty good chance someone on here knows the car and its history... pics are also good.

We still have a few Massiv Monday meets this season - next one is day after tomorrow - at Dixie 401 in Mississauga - come on out we'll buy u a coffee your first time
(09-08-2013, 02:20 AM)Muskokasvt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone I just recently purchased an 02 focus svt. I live in barrie ontario. I hope to be able to gain some knowledge about these cars from some of you. See you around.
Unfortunately I probably won't be able to make it out to any meets in the next few weeks. The clutch is cooked. Thanks for the offer though. The car is an 02 with 180km. Bone stock with the black and red leather interior. Don't have any pics to post just yet but I'll get around to it. Bought it from a buddy at work.
welcome to the boards!!!