FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2002 ford focus svt clutch cost & options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought an 02 focus svt and I need a clutch. Where did you guys get your clutches from and what did it cost. I've been quoted around 900$ for clutch kit and flywheel.
Welcome to the site... two of the best suppliers for Focus owners is C-F-M and FSWerks... you can trust their expertise and hands-on experience. They aren't nessarily the cheapest out there but they are solid and I don't know anyone who had a bad experience with them. Another solid option is BAT INC... one of the first to offer Focus parts although they never seem to be the top of the list for some reason; maybe cause its still look at the pdf then phone with them.

As to what clutch you'll find ur options for SVT are limitd and of course there's the question of budget.

Anyway tell us a bit more about ur car.

cheers. Ken
(09-08-2013, 02:27 AM)Muskokasvt Wrote: [ -> ]I just bought an 02 focus svt and I need a clutch. Where did you guys get your clutches from and what did it cost. I've been quoted around 900$ for clutch kit and flywheel.
what kind of clutch you looking for? oem? what about flywheel you looking for oem or lightened? i can price you a bunch out