FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where did my thread go????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a thread about my new engine build up and it seems to be gone now...

I was just going to add some pics to it today and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It was in the Focus On Performance. When I click on the link from my emails it shows this thread does not exist.

Soo fess up who did it.
Maybe someone got click happy when they were removing the spam threads
(09-09-2013, 11:38 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe someone got click happy when they were removing the spam threads

It's not that - the only thing mods can do is "unapprove" a thread which makes it invisible to members but still visible to mods. If someone did that, I should still be able to see it.

But I don't see the thread anywhere - it's like it never existed in the first place - I don't see it in the Performance forum and I don't see it in a list of threads created by John.

Sorry - looks like only puppet can answer this one.
Oh well, probably a glitch.

I'm not starting a new one so when the car is done, it's done.
Awe was looking forward to seeing the progress of it Tongue
Was looking sweet from just what you had.
I may just do a picture slide show type of deal because I know it will be helpful for people to see how to take stuff apart.
I'm really sorry that you lost your thread... a glitch in the software may have removed it on me. I'll dig it up in one of the backups and restore it if possible....

Once again, I'm sorry if anyone lost a threat from my spam clearing binge... it's not someone i strive to do on purpose.
Thats good too Smile, I like seeing stuff getting build.
Makes me want to tackle a job like that, even though I dont know much about building an engine.
Where??

(09-19-2013, 10:06 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Made a new one

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showthr...?tid=21901
(09-19-2013, 10:56 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]Where??

(09-19-2013, 10:06 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Made a new one

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showthr...?tid=21901

Lol in the performance section. I'm out bedding in the Brakes better on bramalea lol