FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2013 Dyno Day Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks again for for everyone that came out for the 4th Annual Dyno Day. Here are the results.

I'll be posting a video up early next week.
Whats up with the two ST's being so far off? Or was this some odd dyno spike?
They all made similar power even on all different tunes and mods. I'd say the intake manifold is holding everything back for them
LOL I didn't even make the list
224/317 vs 256/342 isn't that similar. Was Aric the first one on there and went on hot?
I think that car was stock... I know there was a stock one there no tune
The 224/317 was me. I'm running 91 tune stock with Cobb Access port.

There was a 94 tune (dblast) and a 91 Unleashed tune too, Jamie was running a SCT, unsure of octane.
(09-18-2013, 01:26 PM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]224/317 vs 256/342 isn't that similar. Was Aric the first one on there and went on hot?

coriolis was run at 9:54am, mine was run at 11:28am, and Jamie's was run right after mine, so coriolis may have had some heat soak when he ran. I think he mentioned that he was running the stock 91 tune that came with the Access Port. I was running a 94 FSWerks tune on a SCT tuner with no other performance mods. GFXjamie is running a 93 or 94 FSWerks tune on an Access Port tuner with exhaust and intake mods. Lineofcontrol has a 91 Unleashed tune on a SCT tuner and I think he has a green air filter. There was also a stock black ST, but it was not dyno-ed.
Hmm GFXJamie is on the list. For some reason the attachment was gone. I just re added it.
those st's stock?
I think all the ST's were tuned to some degree.

What was done to the VW GLI?
Chip, intake, dp
I can't see the list on tapatalk!!!
Thanks Andrew for setting everything up & thanks to all who came and supported another great day!