FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking for svt high flow cat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the tittles says looking for an svt high flow catalytic converter.
CFM is the only place that carries prefabed cat pipes for the SVT, but you can get one made locally for way cheaper.
if you get one made get a rear bracket welded to it to support the rear of the cat, else it may end up cracking. IN my case was usually when it was least convenient.

I had the poly mounts and it still ended up cracking 3 separate times.
How much would a custom cat cost you think ?
(09-21-2013, 11:32 PM)sonic_mikey Wrote: [ -> ]CFM is the only place that carries prefabed cat pipes for the SVT, but you can get one made locally for way cheaper.

Yeah the stock svt cat is knocking on my axle, im looking to get a bracket it fix it.
(09-22-2013, 01:08 PM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]if you get one made get a rear bracket welded to it to support the rear of the cat, else it may end up cracking. IN my case was usually when it was least convenient.

I had the poly mounts and it still ended up cracking 3 separate times.
changing my SVT header from a 3 bolt flange to 2 bolt, 3 inch 304 mandrel bend piping, o2 bungs, high flow spun body cat and install ran me about 450 all in.
[attachment=931]
[attachment=932]
Finally got one made.
Looks awesome do you mind sharing how much and where you got it made? I am in need of a cat for my SVT as well.
ill make a new thread in performance so more people will find it.