FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Titanium Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Voted
Thanks again guys!! We'll see what happens now. I checked at 11:59 right before the contest went offline and I had 720 and she had 700 She was within 10 votes around 10:00 PM So I bothered a few more people of Instagram and was able to stretch the lead again. With all the trash talking going on I don't think Ford will choose me as there grand prize winner but we'll see.
There seems to be allot of Drama going on Oaklands FB page.
(10-02-2013, 10:39 PM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]There seems to be allot of Drama going on Oaklands FB page.

It's really quite hilarious.

On a serious note - apparently because one of the contestants complained the voting app closed down early, they re-opened the voting for the 24 hours of October 1.

I didn't know this, I wonder if Dru was notified.

edit: N/m - I was on the road yesterday and missed a few posts.
I voted for you after Crystal kept bugging us on the Oakville Facebook page. Didn't even know it was you, a fellow FC.
Everyone has to be a sore loser and bitch about cheaters. It's a contest, let the best man win and shut up. Drama Lamas lol hope you get it dru
is there any truth to this, the part about not being part of the contest. There were no rules about how to get votes, and you got the votes so wtf is their problem.

Pulled from the FB page for oakland ford:
" Looks like Andrew was a cheater after all!! He is no longer a part of the contest."
Yaa if they keep slandering my name there's gonna be trouble. I can't see the Oak land page properly on my mobile but I'll have to check later. I don't think they have announced the winner yet. Not like i'm going to win anyways after all this drama.

(10-03-2013, 12:47 PM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]is there any truth to this, the part about not being part of the contest. There were no rules about how to get votes, and you got the votes so wtf is their problem.

Pulled from the FB page for oakland ford:
" Looks like Andrew was a cheater after all!! He is no longer a part of the contest."

I don't know who that is or where they received that info.

You think they would show us the lengthy rule book before we actually enter the contest. They emailed me the link to there blog showing there rules after all this drama. The prize isn't even for a Titanium Focus like its advertised. Its a 2014 Hatchback SE with a winter package.
So.....who won?
Bup neither one of us. There was another 7 or So dealerships involved. One Guy from Steeles and Yonge Ford had a pretty good video. Hopefully he won.
Pages: 1 2 3