FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kitchener Waterloo region local.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm Andrew. Always been an admirer of the svt focus but never had the chance to get one until recently. I got a 2002 sliver svt. Loving it so far, although it does need some work. I'm a ford guy, from a ford family. I also have an 06 escape and 05 Taurus (the grandpa mobile). I started my driving career with a 2001 focus sedan sport. Drove that monster for 12 years.

Looking for some local people to meet with and take some tours and find some killer roads.
(10-01-2013, 12:29 PM)Awesomeamdy33 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm Andrew. Always been an admirer of the svt focus but never had the chance to get one until recently. I got a 2002 sliver svt. Loving it so far, although it does need some work. I'm a ford guy, from a ford family. I also have an 06 escape and 05 Taurus (the grandpa mobile). I started my driving career with a 2001 focus sedan sport. Drove that monster for 12 years.

Looking for some local people to meet with and take some tours and find some killer roads.

Welcome Andrew - some very active members in the Cambridge area and a few of us from the west GTA that would go there for a meet.

For quite a while now we've been meeting every other Monday in the Dixie Rd / 401 area and the Cambridge members come out to that - next one is next week (check out the Massiv Monday thread) and hopefully you can make it out and introduce yourself.

Cheers

Ken
Welcome to the site!

I'm from cambridge and have a stable of fords down here now with the gf. If you ever want to cruise to a massive meet or start a local one hit me up
Nice. Seems to be more going on in the focus scene than I thought. It's been a while.

Depending on weather this weekend I was thinking of heading up to forks of the credit and hopefully get a few passes in.

Ken, I work afternoons every second week, and the meets seem to be on the Mondays when I'm working, but I will try to make it out at some point.
I see you are looking for a grill. I happen to have a 98 euro upper btw local. Along with other odds n ends
Welcome !