FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: SVT Ford Focus Rear Shocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Selling a pair of very lightly used Rear shocks from an SVT Ford Focus

I originally had a Koni Coilover kit on my car, one of the rear shocks failed so I installed these SVT Shocks while waiting for warranty replacement parts for the Koni kit. Once I recieved the Koni replacements I took these SVT Shocks off and put the Koni's back on. Used for maybe 3000kms MAX

They are compatible with 2000 - 2005 Ford Focus Hatchback (could be compatible with up to 2007).

They are like new and in great condition....

$60 obo
(10-03-2013, 06:00 PM)SVTGuy02 Wrote: [ -> ]Selling a pair of very lightly used Rear shocks from an SVT Ford Focus

I originally had a Koni Coilover kit on my car, one of the rear shocks failed so I installed these SVT Shocks while waiting for warranty replacement parts for the Koni kit. Once I recieved the Koni replacements I took these SVT Shocks off and put the Koni's back on. Used for maybe 3000kms MAX

They are compatible with 2000 - 2005 Ford Focus Hatchback (could be compatible with up to 2007).

They are like new and in great condition....

$60 obo

Also compatible with sedan - and yes, 2000-2007.

GLWS